What ever happen to Darijo Srna being link to Chelsea?

Guest justin_3d

Guest justin_3d

Srna is versatile and can play across the defence and midfield but we already have a homegrown player that can do that

JackCork_559594.jpg

I would take him....but as I said, we need to make middle ground.

Someone like Srna would be awesome and it gives that middle ground for our youth. Like Kalas, Cork and such. Altough Cork wants to go back to Burnley: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_6927215,00.html

I would like to get Van der Wiel, but as him being that young will take from our youth. It is why i say it will be good business to get someone like Srna for free or little price.

This will give room to Srna, Ivan, and whatever youth we have to come in to the team.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone like Srna would be awesome and it gives that middle ground for our youth. Like Kalas, Cork and such. Altough Cork wants to go back to Burnley: http://www.skysports...6927215,00.html

Yes he does but if Carlo (or god for bid the new manager) makes him a key part of pre season (or even plays him for the final 2 games as he must be back now Burnley's season is finished???), makes him feel wanted and part of our plans he will almost certainly change his mind, he has been at the club since he was 10 and (like Bertrand) has been very patient and deserves a shot plus he hardly looked out of his depth in the prem last season.

Guest justin_3d

Yes he does but if Carlo (or god for bid the new manager) makes him a key part of pre season (or even plays him for the final 2 games as he must be back now Burnley's season is finished???), makes him feel wanted and part of our plans he will almost certainly change his mind, he has been at the club since he was 10 and (like Bertrand) has been very patient and deserves a shot plus he hardly looked out of his depth in the prem last season.

Well if you are on that boat, then we also have to make Borini feel love.

All this talk about getting Aguero, Lukaku and such, when we should give Sturridge and Borini more chances.

Look at Sinclair doing good at Swansea, and Borini has also been an instant hit over there.

Anelka make room for Borini and Sturridge. Don't waste money on younger player like lukaku and van der wiel. But buy a player to keep the middle ground with our youth.

Srna makes perfect sense. For a creative player, Borja Valero would make perfect sense instead of Hamisk, Ganso, Pastore or such.

These are the type of buys a club that wants to bring more youth would do.

But if we just want to win and have the best squad at the cost of youth, then we will buy expensive players.

Srna is versatile and can play across the defence and midfield but we already have a homegrown player that can do that

JackCork_559594.jpg

can always count me in as a JC fan....i`d suck a tramps cock if he ever is given a chance in our 25 when the season starts tho...just aint gonna happen,they just haven`t given him a sniff.

i`d start Jack over any of our other players under-23.

It was just Croatian media bullshit.They are full of themselves,always arrogant,annoying...Something like scum.biggrin.gif

Just one title from their media: 'Messi like Dado Pršo'

It was the day after Messi scored four goals against Arsenal and they compared to Pršo's four against Deportivo.doh.gif