There is always next year?

I dont know if someone already started a simillar topic, so my bad if im repeat this topic now...

I heard alot of people saying that this UCL season is the last chance for THIS Chelsea (the one with JT, Lamps, Drog, Ess...)

to win this champions league title.

I think that this is not there last chance, i realy hope it isnt, but there are some questions about this sqad future-

Lampard's and essien's form? will Drogba still wear the blue shirt next couple of seasons? will they still believe they can do it?

Curious to hear your say :)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this summer we must re-build our squad before financial rules don't take action.For me we must sell Mikel, Bosingwa, Drogba, Anelka, Ferreira, Kalou, Malouda and buy younger players that were not needed then seriously leave the transfer market for a 3-4 years.

You ask why Kalou and Mikel.Kalou is 25 years old and he isn't main squad player.He hasn't got stability and I think that he must leave us in the summer.Mikel have the same problems.

I think this summer we must re-build our squad before financial rules don't take action.For me we must sell Mikel, Bosingwa, Drogba, Anelka, Ferreira, Kalou, Malouda and buy younger players that were not needed then seriously leave the transfer market for a 3-4 years.

You ask why Kalou and Mikel.Kalou is 25 years old and he isn't main squad player.He hasn't got stability and I think that he must leave us in the summer.Mikel have the same problems.

You realy think that we can sell all those players? There is re building, and there is crazy talking.

I think we should sell Mikel, Bosingwa, Anelka and maybe kalou or zhirkov. And why Drogba? is still your best striker'

and one of the best in the world.

You realy think that we can sell all those players? There is re building, and there is crazy talking.

I think we should sell Mikel, Bosingwa, Anelka and maybe kalou or zhirkov. And why Drogba? is still your best striker'

and one of the best in the world.

Yes, may be Drogba is odd one out in this list.But Mikel, Malouda, Anelka, Ferreira, Bosingwa we must sell this summer and buy younger like Van der Wiel, Aguero, Neymar and players like Hamsik (my dreams).

Why does everyone want to sell Mikel all of a sudden? Granted he hasn't played much, but there isn't really a need for him in the 4-4-2. We all know that the formation will go back to a 4-3-3 next season, and he is perfect to take the holding role. Anyway, as soon as the older players leave, he is very experienced for such a young age and will be invaluable to the team.

Chelsea started well but really fucked it up, a big shame it happened otherwise this season would of been ours easily. No team has done well this season you must agree, United were there to take the advantage as usual. I'm just disapointed, but we got to get used to having bad moments, and i have enjoyed Abramovich's Chelsea so much, so thank you for giving this club titles which will be remembered in history. Just a big shame we gave it to United, but then again there is a positive, we wont be hearing Liverpool fans saying ''Well who's won the most titles exactly?, premier league doesn't matter'', at least that shuts them up. I wanted us to do well in the Champions League but we don't have that determination like Liverpool had when they won it, so now i just want us to just stay in 3rd place and hold on to the season ends and make a big come back next season, and hopefully win something.

Cech, Terry, Essien, Drogba, Lampard and co DESERVE a medal.

It will be a travesty of justice is they dont.

I agree. I still think we were let down by shocking reffing yet again though. It's the truth no matter what anyone says because if we had some vital decisions, would have been a different story.