Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck why the hell would someone pay 37mio for a player that plays in position where we have 5 very good players already?

I rather offer this money for Pogba, Vidal, Witsel, Lewa,...in case one would want to join us.

If we are willing to buy a player we don't need for 37 mil after already buying schurlle rather than just putting that towards rooney or modric or a midfielder then we are kind of crazy, though it would be funny on the spurs front. Especially when they were the ones laughing about how they stole him from Liverpool two days ago.

I seriously hope this doesn't happen. On one hand it would be great to fuck over Tottenham's plans once again but we have absolutely no need for Willian unless we sell one of our current AM's and why would we do that?

Mata is one of the best players in the PL and Moses is a good squad player so which one would he replace? Replacing Mata with Willian would be the worst piece of business the club have done since Torres, especially if sold to a title rival like Manchester United and Moses the sixth choice AM hardly plays any important games anyway so splasing out €37m for his replacement wouldn't make sense either.

Fuck the media, they've brainwashed me into worrying about Mata's future at the club. :(

I believe, something is cooking here. Chelsea can offer Willian CL & Spurs can offer...?

Moses was mentioned several days ago. Mikel for a 10m to Fenerbahce.

Mata to manures for Rooney...?

Being their star man. And not being one of many here.

Reading that Tottenham forum is fucking hilarious. If they go and get him now they're going to look so stupid :lol:

I know. Will be pretty funny if he still goes there after loads of them wishing he has a serious injury.