Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

Just hypothesizing, on theory we are getting rid of a player for a better one. We are not even remotely interested in Willian I don't think so it is just my cent, I am not saying we need to sell Moses. But don't tell me you are not willing to sell one of our player for a better one?

Moses has been a great buy, plus he probably isn't on astronomical wages and his performances have been excellent since his arrival. I'd rather have Moses and what he can offer on a smaller wage, than someone like Willian who will command a big transfer fee and wages to match.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hypothesizing, on theory we are getting rid of a player for a better one. We are not even remotely interested in Willian I don't think so it is just my cent, I am not saying we need to sell Moses. But don't tell me you are not willing to sell one of our player for a better one?

I wouldn't sell Moses for Willian simply because Moses is homegrown and Willian isn't even a right winger to begin with. Edited by The Skipper

I wouldn't sell Moses for Willian simply because Moses is homegrown and Willian isn't even a right winger to begin with.

Willian is a right winger, he can also play on the left and as a CAM, he is versatile.

Moses has been a great buy, plus he probably isn't on astronomical wages and his performances have been excellent since his arrival. I'd rather have Moses and what he can offer on a smaller wage, than someone like Willian who will command a big transfer fee and wages to match.

Yeah Moses is probably on like £40-£50k, Willian would want maybe £70-£100k. Like I said, if we were selling Moses and get Willian for the fee I mentioned then we can get a great deal. Moses have been up and down, I wouldn't call it excellent yet but rather decent.

Willian is a right winger, he can also play on the left and as a CAM, he is versatile.

Yeah Moses is probably on like £40-£50k, Willian would want maybe £70-£100k. Like I said, if we were selling Moses and get Willian for the fee I mentioned then we can get a great deal. Moses have been up and down, I wouldn't call it excellent yet but rather decent.

He's predominantly a left winger that plays in the centre. He rarely plays on the right.

Nah, it's Arsenal who should be worried not us. Even with Willian, I can't see them finishing any higher than fourth when they lose Bale. And is Willian really worth £35m, more than any of our current attacking midfielders?

Anyway, they've done some decent signings this summer and may even have more coming in if they get Coentrao and / or Lamela. Their centrbacks apart from Vertonghen are still shit though and they have even lost Caulker without replacing him with anyone.

Nah, it's Arsenal who should be worried not us. Even with Willian, I can't see them finishing any higher than fourth when they lose Bale. And is Willian really worth £35m, more than any of our current attacking midfielders?

Anyway, they've done some decent signings this summer and may even have more coming in if they get Coentrao and / or Lamela. Their centrbacks apart from Vertonghen are still shit though and they have even lost Caulker without replacing him with anyone.

Heard they are about to sign Willian+LAMELA in £60m deal and Coentrao in Bale deal. Capoune can play at CB I heard.

Is in London for a medical with Spurs... Now they have a REALLY GOOD TEAM but Bale is leaving definitely. Damn they will be fighting hard for 3rd place let alone 4th. Time to be a bit worry guys.

Villas-Boas. :mouthclosed:

They may have good individuals but they dont have a team.

Villas-Boas. :mouthclosed:

They may have good individuals but they dont have a team.

Is actually one of the top 20 managers in the world atm...He learned from his mistake of handling senior players. There is a reason PSG and Madrid contacted him this summer...