Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope he goes to Tottenham.

He's awful.

He has awe-inspiring technique and dribbling at times, but it's hard to find a more selfish player.

He also has crap decision making and panics in the final third.

Just think -

If we hadn't sacked AVB, instead of Hazard, we probably would have signed Willian. . . that's just scary.

He's a Brazilian. If we stereotype all Brazilians on Henrique then we can concur that they are all patriotic to an arrogant degree.

You are an asshole, dude. I was one of Ramires big critics in his first season, and I was a Luiz big critic when he was playing like shit last season.

The reason some brainless people here think Im patriotic is Neymar. 2 years ago when the guy was barely known arounc the world, I was saying he was special and some guys were saying Lukaku or Kakuta were even better than him.

Well, right now Real and Barcelona are all heavily linked with the guy, while Kakuta is flop and Lukaku is playing in WB because even his father knows he is not ready yet for Chelsea.

So, after all these years, we still have this bullshit talk, and you can fuck off with it.

Lol, no one ever said Kakuta or Lukaku are better then Neymar. Everyone knew Neymar was special 2 years ago, whether you lived in Brazil or not.

wtf are you talking about, this forum has thousands of members, how can you say such a thing? It was said more than one time in this forum.

wtf are you talking about, this forum has thousands of members, how can you say such a thing? It was said more than one time in this forum.

Basically what I was trying to say is that the general consensus was that Neymar is better than both. Of course you'll have a few saying a couple of opposite things, but your post is trying to allude that it was the majority view that Lukaku and Kakuta were better, when it clearly wasn't.

You are an asshole, dude. I was one of Ramires big critics in his first season, and I was a Luiz big critic when he was playing like shit last season.

The reason some brainless people here think Im patriotic is Neymar. 2 years ago when the guy was barely known arounc the world, I was saying he was special and some guys were saying Lukaku or Kakuta were even better than him.

Well, right now Real and Barcelona are all heavily linked with the guy, while Kakuta is flop and Lukaku is playing in WB because even his father knows he is not ready yet for Chelsea.

So, after all these years, we still have this bullshit talk, and you can fuck off with it.

Chill dude it was a 'sarcastic' comment :)

Neymar is awesome, I would love him here :)

I only just joined so never said he was shit :)

Anyway, have a beer, ciggy, spiff or wank and chill :)

All friends here!

Don't make me waste my member of the month vote on ya :)

1.His name is WilliaN

2. In what world is that true?

Oooh...sorry for misspelling one letter! Since in portuguese the letters n and m in the end have the same sound, terrible mistake...

Second, I watch EPL since 2004 and Brazilian League since I was born.

Think I know what I'm saying. Willian is just as fast and as strong as Moses. He has skill and vision a little bit above what moses has (imo). However, Willian has a better field positioning (dont know if that is the exact term in english, but you understand) and a far more accurate and powerful shot (believe me in this)!

Convinced?

P.S.: Btw, I was just giving a simple comparisson to help guys in the forum that had never seen him play...