Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not? At the very least he'll provide cover for Mata and Sturridge on the wings, and I'm sure he is of higher quality than our current backup wingers Malouda and Kalou. We won't be able to make an approach for Hazard now as we'll end up paying too much.

Willian / Shaktar Donetsk / Chelsea FC : News from France that the Brazilian attacking midfielder has agreed to join Chelsea FC this summer . 2 Brazilians clubs have tried to sign him but were told the player already agreed to join the London-based club .

Chelsea will seal Willian deal in the summer, claim rivals for playmaker's signature

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1lijLyQaA

Willian has already revealed his excitement at a potential move to the Barclays Premier League giants.

'I have friends in the Brazil side who play for Chelsea, like David and Ramires,' he said in January.

'All they talk about is the thrill of being in a city like London and playing for a club like Chelsea.

'I’ve known David since we played together in the Brazil Under-20 side and he talks about what Villas-Boas is trying to build at Chelsea.

'He and Ramires feel he wants a core of young players who can mature and grow together but also be successful.

'David says how the coach takes a real interest in all his players, how he can adapt different cultures together and bring the best out of them.

'Then obviously there is life in London. David and Ramires say there’s nothing like it anywhere else in the world — it’s exciting and challenging at the same time.'