Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And like Arsenal and Tottenham doesn't?

Plus Arsenal always screw it up when they have to win. Tottenham I just pointed out, that to expect this Harry trial to throw them of.

But the difference this season is that we're also screwing up just like Arsenal in certain games. Ever since that win against City, we've never really made an attempt to climb up the table. The fact that we're still fourth owes a lot to Arsenal's demise, but how long can we continue to count on Arsenal this season?

But the difference this season is that we're also screwing up just like Arsenal in certain games. Ever since that win against City, we've never really made an attempt to climb up the table. The fact that we're still fourth owes a lot to Arsenal's demise, but how long can we continue to count on Arsenal this season?

All the time!

Arsenal never fails to dissapoint! :D

fucking work permit problems ,,,seems no problem in other European countries ...

fucking work permit problems ,,,seems no problem in other European countries ...

I think all the work permit issue's are down to the fact that '' all these bloody foreigners are coming to our country taking all our bloody ?'' Hahahaha :D

I swear to god I thought the quote was: "Aim for the moon and if you miss, you will still be among the stars."

well, technically speaking, it doesn't make sense because aiming for the Moon is much less ambitious task than aiming for the stars... if you miss, you still need to drift millions of years to reach the stars :D except for the sun, but it still is much further away than the Moon and takes considerably more effort. Aiming for the stars and reaching the sky is a better metaphor, because it is more realistic and makes more sense. Science yay!

There is 1 reason why i still think this has legs. And that is purely because "apparently" it is a player Abramovich wants. IF Roman wants him that bad he will get him regardless of AVB liking. The friendship between Roman and Akhmetov (shakhtars owner) could be vital.

AVB reply when asked was Willian coming or would we bid again was "I dont THINK so" not "No, not this window for sure" Not saying he WILL come, but I certainly would not rule it out until.

There is 1 reason why i still think this has legs. And that is purely because "apparently" it is a player Abramovich wants. IF Roman wants him that bad he will get him regardless of AVB liking. The friendship between Roman and Akhmetov (shakhtars owner) could be vital.

AVB reply when asked was Willian coming or would we bid again was "I dont THINK so" not "No, not this window for sure" Not saying he WILL come, but I certainly would not rule it out until.

To be honest willian seems more of an AVB signing? Age, language, position, attacking mentality?

Maybe. Still got a feeling Roman is pushing it more all down to the friendliness between him and Shakhtars owner. Still puzzles me why AVB said he doesnt think he will be coming, and the same day an hour or so later on SSN, they claimed on their transfer update his reps were in London to discuss personal terms

Maybe. Still got a feeling Roman is pushing it more all down to the friendliness between him and Shakhtars owner. Still puzzles me why AVB said he doesnt think he will be coming, and the same day an hour or so later on SSN, they claimed on their transfer update his reps were in London to discuss personal terms

Yeh very true m8 does seem a bit fishy Lol, but lets not forget AVB denies interest in mata just 24 hours before signing him!