Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wlcome, so moses will leave and Oscar will take lamps Spot, lets see where mata fits in. think mata and kdb will compete for the 10. while kdb will compete for rw with willian and Oscar as dlp too.

thats what I tthink about... still don't know if we needet him for 30 Mio, but ok hes an out and out rw and hes better then moses...

You saint.

Saint isn't the most obvious antonym of cunt, but I'll take it. :yes:

As for Mata, he does seem the odd one out of the attacking players we have purely because of his workrate. Not saying he's lazy but if you're looking for 11 players to have that physicality to defend and attack as a unit for 70-90 minutes then he does have question marks in that regard.

I want thanks to president Mr Kerimov, all Anzhi employers, my ex team mates, fans and all Russia people! Now its a new time in my life, Thanks God, all the Glory for you!

My dream came true!! Im very happy to sign with a best club in the world. Thanks God!! COME ON CHELSEA!!!

Classy guy, liking him already.