Chelsea going all Brazilian

milllz

with our current new brazil lads plus alex and with all the names mentioned for the forthcoming summer and the ones which look likely to happen. could we be seeing a brazilian chelsea?

players mentioned:-

Neymar ( we've all been through that)

Ganso ( amazing midfield, IMO not likely to happen)

lucas Piazon ( looks a done deal almost)

some more i think im forgetting some... please say who ive missed :blush:

and with the possible lukaku ( not brazilian i know but still...) :eyebrows: AMAZING!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaka also linked with us, I wouldn't support that transfer. I think we're going Spanish-Brazilian-English, sort of emulating a Barcelona side with loads of physical presence. I read that we're going for Sanchez and Ramos in the summer. Lukaku talks are said to be on-going, the summer will tell I guess, all we can do is speculate and discuss

Guest justin_3d

I think the Brazilian flair in our team is due to Carlo. Carlo is a big fan of Brazilians, and he tried to build a good Brazilian base at Milan.

Here at Chelsea, Raniere, Mourinho, Avram, where never big Brazilians lover. Only Scolari...but did not lasted long. Hopefully Carlo does and continues buying more Brazilians. :)

I can see a Brazilllian - English future with Piazon, Luiz, Ramires hopefully Neymar and to a lesser extent Alex, with Josh, Sturridge and hopefully Chalaboah, Aziz and Billy being the main English (or in CHalaboah and Aziz's case England players) in our team.

Nice to see we are having a slow but quietly effective club overhaul.

cool...I want all my African players at Chelsea FC London...must be a special feeling

damn...My other favourite team Arsenal FC London, Tottenham Hotspurs FC London and South Portsmouth FC needs more my African players...is there any injury news?

Guest justin_3d

cool...I want all my African players at Chelsea FC London...must be a special feeling

damn...My other favourite team Arsenal FC London, Tottenham Hotspurs FC London and South Portsmouth FC needs more my African players...is there any injury news?

Sorry I don't want any more africans players. They go to the African cup of nations too much.

If they had that tournament once every 4 years in the summer, it would be awesome. But because of this, I don't want more at Chelsea. I rather have more Brazilians. :)

Sorry I don't want any more africans players. They go to the African cup of nations too much.

If they had that tournament once every 4 years in the summer, it would be awesome. But because of this, I don't want more at Chelsea. I rather have more Brazilians. :)

I want us to keep that african spirit at this club. We need to have at least one.

It would be good if that young Malian Toungara comes here.

Guest justin_3d

I want us to keep that african spirit at this club. We need to have at least one.

It would be good if that young Malian Toungara comes here.

Yeah one or two is not bad.

But having more then that is not good.

Nah mate I was trying to imitate TalkChelsea legend, Tommy10!