Kolo Toure Suspended

Tortilla9

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairly sure that weed is still a banned substance according to uefa even if it's legal in your country or state.

Possibly, considering the players have to be drug free.

Nothing can stop Carlo smoking weed in the dugout though. If we go back to holland in pre-season.

Carlo quit smoking.

Exactly. Smoking tobacco can kill you, Cannabis is used medically and studies show it's less harmful than alcohol. So i doubt he would turn down a substance in which he won't get addicted to. Quitting smoking only relates to tobacco, for a good reason. Drinking wine is more damaging to your health than smoking cannabis.

facts564px20drugs.gif

Nutt, D.; King, L. A.; Saulsbury, W.; Blakemore, C. (2007). "Development of a rational scale to assess the harm of drugs of potential misuse". The Lancet 369 (9566): 1047. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(07)60464-4. PMID 17382831

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/17382831

I'd agree about the cannabis TX but I can't believe pills, acid and solvents do the same harm as tobacco and less than alchohol.

Anyway back on topic, it's worth noting that he's been banned for a 'specified substance' which could be something quite innocent and only worthy of a short ban.

Exactly. Smoking tobacco can kill you, Cannabis is used medically and studies show it's less harmful than alcohol. So i doubt he would turn down a substance in which he won't get addicted to. Quitting smoking only relates to tobacco, for a good reason. Drinking wine is more damaging to your health than smoking cannabis.

facts564px20drugs.gif

Nutt, D.; King, L. A.; Saulsbury, W.; Blakemore, C. (2007). "Development of a rational scale to assess the harm of drugs of potential misuse". The Lancet 369 (9566): 1047. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(07)60464-4. PMID 17382831

I'm taking up LSD then.

I wonder who'll finish higher, Toure or Man City?

facts564px20drugs.gif

Smoking weed together with Carlo, that would be something. :D

On topic, apparently it was a diet pill.

• 2 months later...

What the fuck, he's gonna be banned then for like 10 games or something? Must admit tho i'm kinda happy for him, it's not like he was doing a Mutu or taking proper category A illegal drugs. A diet pill is pathetic. 6 months is probably fair but it should start from August to March or maybe 1 full season. Man City still achieved everything they wanted this season and some.

Lucky bastard. Why didn't this come out 2 months ago, it's already may...? Weird

Must admit tho i'm kinda happy for him, it's not like he was doing a Mutu or taking proper category A illegal drugs. A diet pill is pathetic.

Yeah yeah I agree with this a lot.

But come on FA. Find him not guilty then.. Fools.

facts564px20drugs.gif

And this is exactly why chelsea fans will be able to smoke weed with the players on july 9th. :chai: