Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

He's defiantly staying, if we ( every day Chelsaea supporters ) can see the best option is to keep Carlo, then surely Roman will! Enough with the speculation why doesnt CFC just come out with a statemant sooner than later. We'v secured 2nd place theres nothing else to play for why is this process taking so dam long?

Well we didin't show that we wanted Carlo enough at the Bridge, and Roman isn't going to read this forum. So how is he going to know that most of us want Carlo to stay.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we didin't show that we wanted Carlo enough at the Bridge, and Roman isn't going to read this forum. So how is he going to know that most of us want Carlo to stay.

Don't worry he reads it, he's *cough* Blue *cough* Lion *cough*

Don't worry he reads it, he's *cough* Blue *cough* Lion *cough*

I thought there was something about Blue Lion, and that's a bad cough you have there, i almost felt sorry for you.

This forum is irrelevant. Our opinions are irrelevant. In sunday's match there wasnt any flags or any chants asking him to stay. So I'm not sure if most of Chelsea's supporters want Carlo staying because of this poll.

This forum is irrelevant. Our opinions are irrelevant. In sunday's match there wasnt any flags or any chants asking him to stay. So I'm not sure if most of Chelsea's supporters want Carlo staying because of this poll.

The forum is irrelevant, but the fans in the stadium are?

The forum is irrelevant, but the fans in the stadium are?

No, because what the fans says in a stadium gets noticed. If you call Carlo "idiot" here, nobody outside this forum will know. If theres a giant banner "Carlos is idiot" in Stamford Bridge it will be many papers around the world.

If a poll that less than 200 people answered shows that 70% want Carlos staying, this means almost nothing. If 70% of the SB were chanting "Keep Carlo The KING!!" it should mean something.

"That was to be expected in many ways but what was most surprising was the lack of support for Ancelotti coming from the stands during the match.

There were no banners to be seen or chants sung like when Claurio Ranieri and Guus Hiddink were about to leave the club, albeit for different reasons. Even Avram Grant got more acclaim three years ago when everyone was sure his days were numbered despite guiding Chelsea to the Champions League Final."

http://www.thisislon...o-the-bridge.do

No, because what the fans says in a stadium gets noticed. If you call Carlo "idiot" here, nobody outside this forum will know. If theres a giant banner "Carlos is idiot" in Stamford Bridge it will be many papers around the world.

If a poll that less than 200 people answered shows that 70% want Carlos staying, this means almost nothing. If 70% of the SB were chanting "Keep Carlo The KING!!" it should mean something.

"That was to be expected in many ways but what was most surprising was the lack of support for Ancelotti coming from the stands during the match.

There were no banners to be seen or chants sung like when Claurio Ranieri and Guus Hiddink were about to leave the club, albeit for different reasons. Even Avram Grant got more acclaim three years ago when everyone was sure his days were numbered despite guiding Chelsea to the Champions League Final."

http://www.thisislon...o-the-bridge.do

The powers that be will take more notice of the people in the stands because they are paying the huge ticket prices that keep the club going.

Fuck sake don't be so fucking pacific about it, Steve comes back and tells us he tries to start the crowd, before we even made a banner on here what was even shown on TV. Obviously not everyone goes on this forum, and then goes out wanting Carlo to stay, i'm not retarded. For all i know everyone else might want Carlo to go, but who knows.

Fuck sake don't be so fucking pacific about it, Steve comes back and tells us he tries to start the crowd. Obviously not everyone goes on this forum, and then goes out wanting Carlo to stay. For all i know everyone else might want Carlo to go, but who knows.

At the end of the day it is the paying fans whose opinions count the most.....

In my oppinion Carlo wont get sacked! He's a awsome manger thats brought top quality Brazilians to CFC, if we want that same quality we have to keep carlo. He won the double in his first seson in PL thats unheard of. The only critisim i have is that he is to scared to play youth, buth thats Romans doing. I really hope Varlo stays on cause He has HUGE potential at Chelsea FC.

At the end of the day it is the paying fans whose opinions count the most.....

You'd be surprised to learn that every time you watch a Chelsea game on the telly or online, you're contributing to the club's revenue. It's not as obvious as the tings at the Bridge cash register though.