Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But... he never influences the game with his subs. Or rather, he never influences it positively.

It's like he's trying to force the club to sack him so he can take a big fat payoff with him to Roma. And here are two words to support why we should grant him that dream scenario:

Paolo Ferreira.

Alex might have been injured? Think mate.

But... he never influences the game with his subs. Or rather, he never influences it positively.

It's like he's trying to force the club to sack him so he can take a big fat payoff with him to Roma. And here are two words to support why we should grant him that dream scenario:

Paolo Ferreira.

If you have a good starting team you don't need to influence the game week in week out.

I'm not naive I know what it means to influence a game with your sub.

But every fucking game they want him to influence the game. That alone is an indicator that something is wrong with your first 11.

I don't want it to happen, but i can see Roman sacking Aneclotti in the morning.

I think he'll wait till the end of the season. Or do what Bayern did and announce he will be leaving at the end of the season.

I think he'll wait till the end of the season. Or do what Bayern did and announce he will be leaving at the end of the season.

Ancelotti must have been quite confident of his seat because he said before the game that he doesn't think this result would cost him his job. So I think he'll stay, I hope he does anyway. I think anti-Ancelotti fans will also understand this decision in the long run but I doubt pro-Ancelotti fans would ever understand the sacking. Would just bring back the memories of 2008-2010 times. People fail to understand that we need STABILITY more than we need trophies at the moment. There's one trophy so one team can win it, the best team. You can't always be the best, especially in sports that involves so much luck and moments of brilliance. You truly think we would have beaten Barcelona or Real Madrid with Mourinho in the final - didn't think so. So cheer up and move forward. Supporting a football club is like marriage (usually anyway) - you ideally support one club all your life and you do it in good and worse.

Ancelotti must have been quite confident of his seat because he said before the game that he doesn't think this result would cost him his job. So I think he'll stay, I hope he does anyway. I think anti-Ancelotti fans will also understand this decision in the long run but I doubt pro-Ancelotti fans would ever understand the sacking. Would just bring back the memories of 2008-2010 times. People fail to understand that we need STABILITY more than we need trophies at the moment. There's one trophy so one team can win it, the best team. You can't always be the best, especially in sports that involves so much luck and moments of brilliance.

It's a tough one. I don't want to see Carlo Ancelotti leave, I think we've been there & done that. BUT, there's got to be a trade-off here. If he is to say we should give a long term guarantee & communicate with him about who he wants & needs in the squad. That's the only interference the board should make with the squad, nothing else. If Ancelotti is to be fired then the next manager should demand those terms, time, players & independence. That's the only way this club can function now.

It's a tough one. I don't want to see Carlo Ancelotti leave, I think we've been there & done that. BUT, there's got to be a trade-off here. If he is to say we should give a long term guarantee & communicate with him about who he wants & needs in the squad. That's the only interference the board should make with the squad, nothing else. If Ancelotti is to be fired then the next manager should demand those terms, time, players & independence. That's the only way this club can function now.

I totally agree with you but we always say that. Letting Ancelotti go would send out wrong signals and no long term manager with those demands would be interested - it'd be naive and dumb to believe they would be given a fair chance especially after we've gone through managers like socks, no point risking reputation for money.

Thanks for the Double, Carlo, but this is a bad moment for us and I wouldn't mind you going back to Italy and coaching Roma.

I laughed when you brought in Ferreira for Alex though, so thanks for the laughs too.

If Carlo gets sacked he will be paying the price for the Board's interference . The lesson should be clear to Roman . Choose a manager and let HIM manage.

From 1975 to 1988 Barca had 14 managers changed/sacked. Since the arrival of John Cruyff they got the stability and become a strong force both in spanish and european football. So if club management has long term vision then changing manager until they find a right person is not disastrous thing for the club. I do not know whether Ancelotti is a right person but on the other hand i dont know whether we have any better candidate to rebuild the squad. Tonight I am terribly disappointed on Carlo.

I like him but he needs to go simply because he wont give the youth a chance look at arsenal man utd barca giving youngsters chances not dropping them even if they have a bad. Yes the club need stability but if carlo wont give youth a chance and buy players aged between 24-27 he should go if he wont but if he does he should stay. Ancelotti is also one of those managers that takes crap from anyone and wont stand up for himself. The real problem is Abromavich if he keeps sacking managers when unnecessary then eventually top class managers wont bother coming to chelsea, he needs to learn you cant allways buy trophys like yachts sadly no one can stand up to him so he wont