Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Some-what of a hyperbole but I'll let you run with it..

It's true. Like the hypocrisy when i see some Chelsea fan making fun of City spending...and they forget to look at their own team.

Hypocrisy at is best.

A great man once said, before you judge, take a look at yourself first, before judging...something like that. And is the same thing here, first look at the errors of your team before you going hating at other clubs.

It's true. Like the hypocrisy when i see some Chelsea fan making fun of City spending...and they forget to look at their own team.

Hypocrisy at is best.

Not really, Chelsea earned a champions league spot (unlike city), thus the reason Roman came in.

The two poster boys for our club, terry & lamps are both pre-roman too. This club is nothing like City, and our fans have every right to make fun of them.

Guest justin_3d

Not really, Chelsea earned a champions league spot (unlike city), thus the reason Roman came in.

The two poster boys for our club, terry & lamps are both pre-roman too. This club is nothing like City, and our fans have every right to make fun of them.

The fun is of the money they spent just like Chelsea did. That is hypocrisy.

And speaking of club boys, City has more youth club graduates then we did for some time. They got Hart, SWP, and M. Richards. That is much better then ours with Terry....

The fun is of the money they spent just like Chelsea did. That is hypocrisy.

And speaking of club boys, City has more youth club graduates then we did for some time. They got Hart, SWP, and M. Richards. That is much better then ours with Terry....

The source of any criticism surrounding finance (direct or indirect) is that Chelsea earned it (unlike city), and to this day have pre-roman players as stars.

Any counter-argument surrounding shite academy players like SWP are deemed irrelevant in conjunction to this.

Guest justin_3d

The source of any criticism surrounding finance (direct or indirect) is that Chelsea earned it (unlike city), and to this day have pre-roman players as stars.

Any counter-argument surrounding shite academy players like SWP are deemed irrelevant in conjunction to this.

There we go again, hating for no good reason at all.

It is why i don't like Fan views. It is the most bias out of all, because it's fill with hate views.

It is why i don't like Fan views. It is the most bias out of all, because it's fill with hate views.

Without causing an argument can I just say that it's you that goes opposing any view by calling them a glory hunter.

Guest justin_3d

Without causing an argument can I just say that it's you that goes opposing any view by calling them a glory hunter.

No i called glory hunters those who did not support Carlo for this bad blip, after having seen the good season he did last season.

That is glory hunter to me.

my view is this (call me a glory hunter or not a fan all you want)

I don't think Carlo is good enough to be trusted in bringing the youth through and even if we spent £150m in the summer I still wouldn't feel too confident about winning the league.

Lovely man,I'm not knocking him but I think we can get better.

How on earth is the source of a Chelsea fans right to criticize Man-City biased?

Facts:

• Chelsea earned a champions league spot, thus earning romans support.
  • The two poster boys for Chelsea are Lamps & JT, two pre-roman players.

• Man-city (unlike Chelsea) did not earn a CL spot before the sheikhs came in
  • City have no original (pre-sheikh) players who have become stars like JT & Lamps.

No i called glory hunters those who did not support Carlo for this bad blip, after having seen the good season he did last season.

That is glory hunter to me.

The word you're looking for then is fickle.

Glory hunter means something different.

Hart,Richards and SWP aren't Man city youth products.

We can laugh at Man city for the money spent because they have won zilch. One day we might not be able to laugh but for now we can.

Guest justin_3d

my view is this (call me a glory hunter or not a fan all you want)

I don't think Carlo is good enough to be trusted in bringing the youth through and even if we spent £150m in the summer I still wouldn't feel too confident about winning the league.

Lovely man,I'm not knocking him but I think we can get better.

Well that's the truth. He is not good in youth like Wenger. But he still is a good coach that can deal with the stars.

Right now Mourinho is the best coach in the world, but he is not a coach of youth like Wenger, but of buying players.

So as long as the team has money to spend, then you will nee these type of coachs.

How on earth is the source of a Chelsea fans right to criticize Man-City biased?

Facts:

• Chelsea earned a champions league spot, thus earning romans support.
  • The two poster boys for Chelsea are Lamps & JT, two pre-roman players.

• Man-city (unlike Chelsea) did not earn a CL spot before the sheikhs came in
  • City have no original (pre-sheikh) players who have become stars like JT & Lamps.

Because all you are doing is hating.

That is why you view is biased!

Hart,Richards and SWP aren't Man city youth products.

We can laugh at Man city for the money spent because they have won zilch. One day we might not be able to laugh but for now we can.

And yes they are. They are where with the youth team. Just like we have with Bruma, PVA, Kakuta and such. They are from our youth academy.

Well that's the truth. He is not good in youth like Wenger. But he still is a good coach that can deal with the stars.

Right now Mourinho is the best coach in the world, but he is not a coach of youth like Wenger, but of buying players.

So as long as the team has money to spend, then you will nee these type of coachs.

And yes they are. They are where with the youth team. Just like we have with Bruma, PVA, Kakuta and such. They are from our youth academy.

The Wenger good with youth is a myth.

No they're not. And you can't count Bruma and co. Just like you only counted JT in your other post.

Incorrect!

They played in the YOUTH TEAM but came from another teams youth academy. McEarhan will be A Youth Academy product, so would have been Cork. They were signed at 9 yers old and went through the academy to go into the Youth Academy, we bought Bruma, Kakuta, etc. from other teams youth academy's because we could offer something which those teams couldn't - a world class coaching (i would hope so saying Roman put it £350million).