Hi name's Ian, 25 from Sunderland 'Up North', been a Blue for about 20 years now ever since my dad took me to a Sunderland Vs Chelsea match in 1991. Always followed the boys after that and became an avid follower which is on a par with my obsession for Sunderland. I'll get it straight from the start i am also fanatic about Sunderland but also feel exactly the same way about Chelsea, not many people believe that's possible but I've managed it for 20 years so i assure you it is i have the Sunderland badge tattooed on one arm and the Chelsea badge on the other

I have a season ticket at The Stadium Of Light three reasons for that

1). I'm also a Sunderland fan (obviously)

2). I get to at least two blues games a season guaranteed plus what i can fit in when money allows

3). I get to see regular football every week such is my love for the game i wouldn't be able to do without it

When the two meet I'm the guy who wants the draw :ph34r:

Seems like I'm rambling so I'll stop. Cheers for reading and looking forward to meeting everyone :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome aboard! :tiphat:

I like where Sunderland is going this season, you've got some class players; Bent, Gyan, Onouha, Henderson, Welbeck ect.

Cheers mate. Yeah going along alright been pleasantly surprised, was kind of expecting another relegation battle but Bruce has done a good job. Some good players like you say the problem now is hanging onto them

Welcome mate. Can't believe about the tattoos! That's mental never heard of anything like it.

I'll be up in Sunderland in a few weeks. Staying in Newcastle the night absolutely love it up there the night life is different class.

Cheers. Yeah about 12 pints for each one :lol:

Aye mate cracking night up here, your going to the right place can't beat The Gate about ten pubs in one building class for when it's cold and you can't be bothered to walk far :D

Divided loyalties... how can you manage that? :lol:

Welcome pal!

Cheers

I didn't for about the first five years then slowly got used to it :lol: was kind of around the time when kids were growing up and supporting United because they were winning everything and i was always a stubborn little sod for wanting to be different

Welcome! Sunderland would be my second Premiership team, Love there style of play, Qualtiy frontmen, Bent, Gyan and Welbeck!

Cheers mate. Two reason's I'm not surprised

1). The Irish flag

2). The Beach ball as your favorite player :D

Ha ha yeah they've been quality although since Gyan and Welbeck have came in Bent's goals have dried up. Seems he's not the main man anymore and the pressure is getting to him a bit

Cheers. Yeah about 12 pints for each one :lol:

Aye mate cracking night up here, your going to the right place can't beat The Gate about ten pubs in one building class for when it's cold and you can't be bothered to walk far :D

Haha I stayed over the other month for the Newcastle game. Sam Jacks is insane, can't wait to get back on that dentist chair.

2 teams, man that's weird lol but welcome to TC. Chelsea vs Sunderland must just be strange, hoping for both teams to drop 2 points :P kinda wish it happened earlier this season we got an absolute wasting. The Tattoo thing is madness but if u can cope with it, go for it lol.

2 teams, man that's weird lol but welcome to TC. Chelsea vs Sunderland must just be strange, hoping for both teams to drop 2 points :P kinda wish it happened earlier this season we got an absolute wasting. The Tattoo thing is madness but if u can cope with it, go for it lol.

Cheers

That isn't even the worst part. My season ticket is two seats away from the traveling supporters, you can imagine the aggro i get when i just stand there for all the goals ha ha for anyone who's been to The Stadium Of Light I'm right next to you on your left. I was at the bridge and I'll be honest i was happy with the result, mainly because it was unexpected and the emotions in the away end were of disbelief more than anything else still couldn't bring myself to celebrate the goals though