THIS :

----------------------------------------Cech

Bossy/Bane-------Brane/Bruma---Terry--------Cole/PVA

-------------------------Ramy--------------------

-------------------------------------------------Josh-----------

------------Lamps---------------------------------------Kakuta--

-----------------------------Studge-

--------------------------------------Drogs

The players are at fault for me, ... Now give Carlo some fucking money and let the man do his job!

so you mean THESE players which carlo says about them since month and day after day, day after day, after every lost game: 'ai äm äppie wise skwuadä?' you*re kidding me right?

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you mean THESE players which carlo says about them since month and day after day, day after day, after every lost game: 'ai äm äppie wise skwuadä?' you*re kidding me right?

Roman should've known Carlo's youth policy is wack. At Milan his only great youth story was Pato, and he was only promoted because he really is exceptional.

Roman should therefore, have known, Carlo would need to buy the players he wanted to play.

Enjoy a new manager every year.

dont talk nonsense terminator i'm the last one who wants to change the manager every fucking year, but it was clear carlo wasnt to make it over here, i told yo uso 2 years before wehn he signed... he always was gonna to fail, look at how many leagues he has won with ac-milan... oh wait... ONE in eight years...

carlo only says yes and amen

'ai äm äppie wise skwuadä'

some other trainers would get in front of the camras and tell you, he needs EGGS...

but carlo is äppie...

Roman should've known Carlo's youth policy is wack. At Milan his only great youth story was Pato, and he was only promoted because he really is exceptional.

Roman should therefore, have known, Carlo would need to buy the players he wanted to play.

If you're going to include Pato you may as well include Kaka.

THIS :

----------------------------------------Cech

Bossy/Bane-------Brane/Bruma---Terry--------Cole/PVA

-------------------------Ramy--------------------

-------------------------------------------------Josh-----------

------------Lamps---------------------------------------Kakuta--

-----------------------------Studge-

--------------------------------------Drogs

You're wasting your breath.

Ancelotti has stated that he has no intention of changing our shape.

And nothing but one his "I may need to wake up too" quote has suggested a change in tactics.

What the hell can he do to change it? The players are a bunch of WIMPS, when we changed systems under Scolari and then under Carlo with the Diamond they didn't like it, because when you earn £100,000 a week, moving your position a few yards is so fucking difficult. Its not like he has the personnel to bring in either.

The players are at fault for me, if Ancelotti is sacked because of these overpaid WANKERS, I can quite honestly say I'll want the current board out. Gourlay is a snide cunt and if Abramovich thinks he is going to run this club like a totalitarian dictatorship, he can fuck right off. This is our club, not his play thing. Now give Carlo some fucking money and let the man do his job! And while you're at it, dock the squad TWO MONTHS' wages, because its been that long since they performed (ie. 4-1 @ home to Spartak).

fucking spot on!!

You're wasting your breath.

Ancelotti has stated that he has no intention of changing our shape.

And nothing but one his "I may need to wake up too" quote has suggested a change in tactics.

lol... you're so right, even if I TELL them what carlo COULD've done against these wankers that are playing the last two months they dont listen... i should better shut up

What the hell can he do to change it? The players are a bunch of WIMPS, when we changed systems under Scolari and then under Carlo with the Diamond they didn't like it, because when you earn £100,000 a week, moving your position a few yards is so fucking difficult. Its not like he has the personnel to bring in either.

The players are at fault for me, if Ancelotti is sacked because of these overpaid WANKERS, I can quite honestly say I'll want the current board out. Gourlay is a snide cunt and if Abramovich thinks he is going to run this club like a totalitarian dictatorship, he can fuck right off. This is our club, not his play thing. Now give Carlo some fucking money and let the man do his job! And while you're at it, dock the squad TWO MONTHS' wages, because its been that long since they performed (ie. 4-1 @ home to Spartak).

agree ,,,players so fucking complacent ,,think they only have to turn up to win ...then go behind and panic ,,,at the moment they arent fit

to wear the shirt with a very few exceptions ,,,thank god for cech....

What pisses me off is the fact that you see thousands of young lads out there that would kill to run out for Chelsea.

While a bad game can pretty much dictate how we feel for the entire week, these blokes hop into their $600,000 cars and hit the latest club or VIP gathering to rub shoulders with the other overpaid wankers we call celebrities, because that's what our team has become, a bunch of celebrities. They are no longer a bunch of no-name football players looking to make a name for themselves. They are a selfish, lazy and overpaid bunch of dickheads who unfortunately kids of today admire and look up to.

Today for me was an all time low. As a supporter of the club for as long as I can remember I can honestly say that today I'm ashamed of my club. To lose to the bottom placed team in a match that was do-or-die just sums up everything that is wrong with this once invincable organization.

Sorry for the grammar errors! I just couldn't give a fuck!

Just got back from the game absolute fucking disgrace.

The players don't deserve their wages none of them give a fuck!! The only player that seemed to care was JT. He came over at the end clapped us and apologised & fair play to him. All the other overpaid Wankers fucked off straight down the tunnel. Cech came over and clapped as well.

Drogba is a fucking disgrace he's gone back to the old Drogba & doesn't seem to give a fuck unless things are going his way.

Sacking Carlo is not the way to go. Sacking a manager everytime things go wrong will just put us in a vicious circle we need stability! It's not his fault the players are lazy twats showing no heart.

There's only so long you can be positive about the team.

& another thing I fucking hate that cunt Steven hunt!!

Did carlo change any tactic or any main squad during the pass 2-3 month ??

He know we have problem but didn't change any tactics and just wait and hope a good form will show by itself.

And carlo for youth player system ?? lol