Wolves vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Lampard looks lost.

Essien only passes to our wide players and doesn't even support our play as well as Mikel does.

The front three have a heavy touch and can't do anything.

Ashley and Bosingwa have become predictable.

/rant

Bring on Kakuta solely for the corners, I can't stand us wasting them all.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are losing even though they haven't had a proper chance, only a shot from distance and one fucking corner resulting in our own goal. We had a good chance but unfortunately, there was Kalou lol.

It is not lost yet.

If Chelsea doesn't win this one Carlo will be in big trouble...I just fucking knew that we'll have a season like this because of small number of players and departures of Belleti, Ballack, Carvalho, J.Cole and Deco and only 2 new players brought in, one old and one still new to EPL...we're gonna need alot of patience this season lads, but I have a faith it will be alot better.

I hope we bring a few players this january like Cahil, Neymar or Lukaku...

If Chelsea doesn't win this one Carlo will be in big trouble...I just fucking knew that we'll have a season like this because of small number of players and departures of Belleti, Ballack, Carvalho, J.Cole and Deco and only 2 new players brought in, one old and one still new to EPL...we're gonna need alot of patience this season lads, but I have a faith it will be alot better.

I hope we bring a few players this january like Cahil, Neymar or Lukaku...

I doubt any one of these players would make a impact this season..