Could Qatari owners at other clubs threaten us?

zolayes

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're blessed to have Roman as our owner. Yes he irritates sometimes with the meddling in team affairs, but you only need to look at the likes of United, Liverpool, Real and Barca to realise what a brilliant job he's done in transforming this club. And that too in just 7 years!

Alright if none of our players ever come out -or they could get 5 years in the nick over there, but it does seem as with Man City some of the arabs have more dosh than the jews and willing to spend it.

So much for Blatters homosexual 'inclusivity' that FIFA bang on about. He probably would have had the World Cup in South Africa even with Aparteid still there if the money had been right :clown:

As long as we can stay competitive and not turn out like Leeds, I couldn't give a shit.... I don't care if our owner is white,black,brown yellow or beige, Jewish, Muslim. Christian or Buddhist! As long as the bloke/or chick doesn't interfere with the backroom and lets the manager and staff run the team..

To be honest I’m fed up of Chelsea Fans wanting Roman out , yes he has made some bad decisions along the way , but imagine if he haven’t brought the club? where would we be now , there would certainly be no Jose mourinho back to back titles or carol’s double i think there is to much focus of what’s going on up stairs the players are what we need to look at and they need to buck there ideas up i hope roman is here to stay blue%20scalf.gif

Rumours in the press suggest Qatar might buy Spurs or Everton. How would you feel if they bought Chelsea from Roman.

Two months ago I would have laughed at the idea but after recent events I'm not sure now ...What do you think?

:fainthv9:

Roman :worship:

I hope he never leaves us. We have enjoyed our golden era with some of the best players in the World representing our club.

Now the task is to build another great team and I believe we can do it. A transitional phase is unavoidable.

Roman :worship:

He created this team,he didn't just buy players.He invested in the club facilities,in the youth program,rebuilt Cobham and made us a fierce European side.So why would he sell a finished product? He is just starting to make a profit from us.

Long live Roman Abramovich

He created this team,he didn't just buy players.He invested in the club facilities,in the youth program,rebuilt Cobham and made us a fierce European side.So why would he sell a finished product? He is just starting to make a profit from us.

Long live Roman Abramovich

Hit the nail right on the head.

But I can't see how he's trying to make a profit yet, he (and therefore our Board) wants us to run like a normal football club and keep the losses at minimum, this will only benefit Chelsea in the long run.