Drogba Match Worn Shirt

'Rich guy', 'soccer', 'hope you're not here just to sell shirts' doesn't sound like a joke to me. If it was indeed a joke, I apologise. Regarding the other comment by an Englishman - I wasn't online yesterday and haven't gone through all the pages on the match thread so I don't know anything about it.

I don't know who's tried to make Brazilian football look ridiculous like you claim, but I haven't. But I have seen you write things like 'I know more about football than some guys who keep shouting Chelsea Chelsea'. I am happy to quote if you want.

Finally, Henrique, I'm not in love with you, maybe the guys who pleaded with you not to go when you threw a tantrum are.

If I say 'I know more about football than some guys who keep shouting Chelsea Chelsea', why should this be related with being brazilian?...and when I said that I hope hes not here only to sell the shirt, I wasnt joking, because I really hope that.

But it seems that you are really in love with me, since you are always interested in what I said, I hope im wrong...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I say 'I know more about football than some guys who keep shouting Chelsea Chelsea', why should this be related with being brazilian?...and when I said that I hope hes not here only to sell the shirt, I wasnt joking, because I really hope that.

But it seems that you are really in love with me, since you are always interested in what I said, I hope im wrong...

I have to admit, I need to come out. I'm deeply in love with you Henrique, I wait eagerly for your posts. Please please please don't be mad at me, I only fight with you because I love you. Wanna give me your email? <3

Love,

Madmax.

(Please do reply, my love)

P.S. I love you.

P.P.S. I really do

Let me guess...you are a rich american guy who is a "soccer" fan, right ?

What the hell does this have to do with anything????

I hope that you are here to also discuss about Chelsea, not only try to sell the shirt.

Nice. But why the american flag if you are english ?

Since when did Henrique become one of the Mods? Henrique, you are fast becoming one of the most hated guys on this forum so i suggest you slow your role... If i guy wants to sell a shirt anywhere he should be able to.

Now as far as the shirt being legit goes, thats up to whoever is game enough to make a trade without using somewhere like eBay.Personally, I wouldn't buy anything outside eBay or an online store with a good reputation.. The chances of the shirt being legit are slim as i have seen over 30 Drogba 08-09 Third kit in Long sleeve "Match worn" shirts and he only wore that shirt once against Pompey away.. If you look on eBay you will find hundreds of "match worn" shirts which i have no doubt are fake...

Shut the fuck up Henrique, you make this place unreadable.

LOL at match jersey worn twice. They didn't have enough.. Sure. Go pimp and try to flog fake items somewhere else.

Styles doesn't say anything when Henrique goes around calling people idiots. Or when others are insulted. Playing favourites?

I just don't like the fact that all of this stems from Henrique having a different opinion to the majority of this forum. :whistling:

Answer the question, don't divert.

And to divert even further from yet another tedious Madmax post I don't even see what Henrqiue has done wrong in this thread. Let's just be honest, the guy is bogus and is trying to scam the forum. He has a match worn Drogba shirt, which has been worn twice, that he wants to sell? How dumb does he think we are?

Good call Henrique. :champions:

I have to admit, I need to come out. I'm deeply in love with you Henrique, I wait eagerly for your posts. Please please please don't be mad at me, I only fight with you because I love you. Wanna give me your email? <3

Love,

Madmax.

(Please do reply, my love)

P.S. I love you.

P.P.S. I really do

GET THE QUEER!!