Drogba Match Worn Shirt

Hi All-

I am brand new to this forum, so forgive me if I am posting in the wrong place...I have just received an absolutely cracking shirt, a Didier Drogba match worn shirt from this year. It is the black and orange away kit, and it was worn in two matches, the drubbing of Wigan earlier this year, and the fixture against Man City. The shirt is washed, but the black has run a bit with the white numbers on the back, making the lextra on the numbers a bit gray, which is quite nice. This is a great shirt, I am only reluctantly parting with it because I already have quite a few Drog shirts in my collection. Anyone interested?

Cheers

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All-

I am brand new to this forum, so forgive me if I am posting in the wrong place...I have just received an absolutely cracking shirt, a Didier Drogba match worn shirt from this year. It is the black and orange away kit, and it was worn in two matches, the drubbing of Wigan earlier this year, and the fixture against Man City. The shirt is washed, but the black has run a bit with the white numbers on the back, making the lextra on the numbers a bit gray, which is quite nice. This is a great shirt, I am only reluctantly parting with it because I already have quite a few Drog shirts in my collection. Anyone interested?

Cheers

Patrick

How did you get a Drogba shirt in Chicago ??

ooo

Do the players not get a new shirt every game?..and sometimes every half?

Yes they do. Normally, they will change shirts at half-time, and only wear a shirt once. I have over 40 Chelsea match worn shirts, and only about 2 or 3 were worn in multiple games. I would guess that the reason why this was worn twice was because it was the beginning of the season, and they might not have a bunch of Techfit shirts, since they just switched to Techfit from Formotion, so that was why they were worn twice. It was only worn in one half each game, so it is really only was worn for 90 minutes anyways.

ooo

Yes they do. Normally, they will change shirts at half-time, and only wear a shirt once. I have over 40 Chelsea match worn shirts, and only about 2 or 3 were worn in multiple games. I would guess that the reason why this was worn twice was because it was the beginning of the season, and they might not have a bunch of Techfit shirts, since they just switched to Techfit from Formotion, so that was why they were worn twice. It was only worn in one half each game, so it is really only was worn for 90 minutes anyways.

Let me guess...you are a rich american guy who is a "soccer" fan, right ?

How did you get a Drogba shirt in Chicago ??

Quite a vaild question, mate! I have quite a large collection of match worn shirts, mainly Chelsea of course, and get them from the UK. This Drogba shirt was actually bought from a friend of mine in the UK who knows a guy in the Chelsea kitroom, impeccable provenance!

Quite a vaild question, mate! I have quite a large collection of match worn shirts, mainly Chelsea of course, and get them from the UK. This Drogba shirt was actually bought from a friend of mine in the UK who knows a guy in the Chelsea kitroom, impeccable provenance!

I hope that you are here to also discuss about Chelsea, not only try to sell the shirt.

Let me guess...you are a rich american guy who is a "soccer" fan, right ?

You think because you're Brazilian you know more about football than everybody else? Football, soccer, what does it matter? People can call it ping pong if they want.

You think because you're Brazilian you know more about football than everybody else? Football, soccer, what does it matter? People can call it ping pong if they want.

When I said soccer, I was joking with him...but there was an english guy yesterday that said something like that to an american here, in the topic about Chelsea x Everton: "Soccer? We call it football", I nobody said something about that.

Again, and again some guys here say things about me being brazilian. I never thought that because im from Brazil I know more about football than everybody else, but your comment has now a +6 reputation, it shows how some guys think: "This guy is from Brazil, so he thinks he understant more about football than everybody else". Thats why everytime there is someone who try to make brazilian football looks ridiculous, and thats strange because I never said one bad word about leagues in India, USA, Nedherlands, German, Portugal, Africa, Australia, Spain, Italy, China, Iceland...

I do believe that some guys here must be in love with me...

So lets try to discuss about Chelsea and get off my back !

When I said soccer, I was joking with him...but there was an english guy yesterday that said something like that to an american here, in the topic about Chelsea x Everton: "Soccer? We call it football", I nobody said something about that.

Again, and again some guys here say things about me being brazilian. I never thought that because im from Brazil I know more about football than everybody else, but your comment has now a +6 reputation, it shows how some guys think: "This guy is from Brazil, so he thinks he understant more about football than everybody else". Thats why everytime there is someone who try to make brazilian football looks ridiculous, and thats strange because I never said one bad word about leagues in India, USA, Nedherlands, German, Portugal, Africa, Australia, Spain, Italy, China, Iceland...

I do believe that some guys here must be in love with me...

So lets try to discuss about Chelsea and get off my back !

'Rich guy', 'soccer', 'hope you're not here just to sell shirts' doesn't sound like a joke to me. If it was indeed a joke, I apologise. Regarding the other comment by an Englishman - I wasn't online yesterday and haven't gone through all the pages on the match thread so I don't know anything about it.

I don't know who's tried to make Brazilian football look ridiculous like you claim, but I haven't. But I have seen you write things like 'I know more about football than some guys who keep shouting Chelsea Chelsea'. I am happy to quote if you want.

Finally, Henrique, I'm not in love with you, maybe the guys who pleaded with you not to go when you threw a tantrum are.