Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He isn't shit, just sorta lazy and careless.

that's what makes Anelka shit!! He's been completely useless the last 2-3 games he's played!! He does absolutely nothing in attack!!

We need Sturridge and Drogba to come on and brighten up this team!!

Overall, it is an interesting derby. And it would be even more interesing if our attack was better, by miles better. Defence and especially midfield is really good, but the attacking side is awful. --> Drogs and Studge need to play definitely.

What pisses me off is that our defence works really well and still, we are one nil down.

Kalou's had a good game if you ask me, his work rate is excellent.

Anelka is driving me mad, he's supposed to be playing as a central forward ffs.

Not happy with Cech's positioning for the goal, but that should have been inconsequential. When you're down on your luck, you get shit decisions like that. It was offside by at least half a yard, it was clearer than I first thought.

Playing quite well, Essien and Ramires in midfield in particular look very much the part, unfortunately Kalouremains infuriating and Mikel and Anelka have assisted Kalou in that department so far, I mean where is Nic Anelka going, so often when we get the ball into a crossing position, why is Nic Anelka(our centre forward remember) not in the box? Where is he? What is he doing?

Very unlucky to be a goal down as Defoe was offside in the build up to the Spurs goal but when it rains it pours at Chelsea.

Wouldn't be surprised if Drogba or Lampard, or both were to come on, what I would like to see is Ramires play or Essien move into the holding role with Lampard replacing Mikel simply for the reason that Essien and Ramires add more energy to the midfield than Mikel.