Hyper-critical fans

zolayes

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am usually there to be Ramires number one critic,but i will give him a season just like i gave Malouda a seson.Even though he needed two to show his full potential.I don't know who can blame Paulo for anything at all? always up for the task,never complains even though he is always on the bench unless we don't rest players or we don't have injuries.

I'll never understand the Ferreira hate. Someone give me a better example of a third choice right-back? Perhaps more to the point, can anyone give an example of a better role model and professional? Ferreira has been loyal to this club - he has never spoken out against the management or threatened to score an own goal (take note Gallas), and gives a consistent seven out of ten every single match. Great man and a great footballer.

you arent worth educating ..My final remark ...Carlo obviously thinks he is useful so I will take his judgement over yours

:lol: :lol:

Priceless!

Come on, You can do better than that!

Edit: Ah to hell with it, just for the sake of arguing

Carlo obviously thinks he is useful so I will take his judgement over yours

That's exactly the kind of pathetic argument some used to defend Benayoun's transfer, Carlo came out and proved them wrong by admitting, what everyone with half a brain knew since he came, he's a head coach that has to do with what he has available.

He doesn't have full control of either our transfer wallet or the size of his squad. Knowing CA's soft spot for experience and the fact that he's short of fit options upfront Kalou is likely getting games because our front 3 need rest and Danny isn't experienced enough. I've no doubt that if Ancelotti had someone with enough experience to be deemed usable Kalou would rarely get on the bench.

Last season when our squad was bigger and Ancelotti had more options Kalou started just 16 games in the League and the CL, he had less starts than under any other Chelsea Manager.

Edited by Kostas

You have to admit that Paolo isn't the God and 7/10 man anymore

I'm reserved to it being 6/10 but that doesn't bother me, he's gonna get caught out in games. Do I hate him? no!

I hate it when he's played out of position is all a la center back.

for god sake we are all chelsea fans in here , and i don't know about you but i will never like a player who gets chelsea to lose . i want this team to win so that's why i want only good players . does that make me a bad fan ??!!!!

Kalou is by far our most frustrating player , a player who can miss a three yards shot infront of an empty goal shouldn't be here . it has been said a lot here , he is an average player who should play in an average club ...... and the reason why he is more frustrating than the likes of ferrera and turnbull is that ferrera is our third choice RB and turnbull 3rd GK while kalou is the first sub. and we get to see him wasting chances almost every game .

and the fact that he is one of our best dribblers doesn't mean he is good , it means that we need a fucking good right winger who can dribble . something we are looking for since the departure of robben and still didn't get .

about ramires i can see why people wouldn't like a player who almost gives more passes to the opposition than he does to our players in some games . but i actually like him a lot ad i think he will be a very good player within 1 or 2 years but certainly shouldn't be a starter .

Agree kalou can be frustrating :ph34r: -but can also be devastating -personally I would tend to use him as a sub/impact player with 20-30 mins to go. All players have matches when they are under par for some reason or another. Look at Shrek :Goober: for Yernited last night -apart from the penalty he was like a Sunday League player.

Mourinho had that unifying knack, that superceded any individual performance -at the end of the day its a team gameand thats where the emphasis should be - as for booing players -Yes YOU cunts in the west stand -it is totally detrimental and divisive. :cfc: :toke: :cfc:

I bloody hate the criticism Ramires is getting from our own fans. Seriously what the fuck? He's only 23, he is new to the English game, he was in Portugal last year and Brazil the year before that, he needs time to settle down, to get used to the English game. I think he has all the toolss to thrive at Chelsea. I think one of the reasons he is getting the criticism he gets is because his name is not Frank Lampard, a mikdfield trio of Essien, Ramires and Mikel will never be that naturally attack minded, thats not Ramires' fault, he didn't injure Lampard, its not his natural game to arrive late in the box to get on the end of things.

You dont become Brazil's main midfielder by some accident, ok granted his performances so far this season have hardly been vintage or anything but neither were Essien's or Drogba's when they first arrived in England, give him time, time is on his side afterall he is only 23 and he will come good.

Kalou appears to lack a brain and that seems to annoy people, I will admit to being one of the people who regularly rip shreds of my hair out when he runs with his head down into a gang of players and loses the ball. That being said Nani is equally as clueless and he does add something to Man Utd, their fans aren't all over him half as much as we are over Kalou, at the end of the day he is an unpredictable player and that can and has unsettled defences and he can pop up with a game changing moment at any time, all great sides need a player like that.

I bloody hate the criticism Ramires is getting from our own fans. Seriously what the fuck? He's only 23, he is new to the English game, he was in Portugal last year and Brazil the year before that, he needs time to settle down, to get used to the English game. I think he has all the toolss to thrive at Chelsea. I think one of the reasons he is getting the criticism he gets is because his name is not Frank Lampard, a mikdfield trio of Essien, Ramires and Mikel will never be that naturally attack minded, thats not Ramires' fault, he didn't injure Lampard, its not his natural game to arrive late in the box to get on the end of things.

You dont become Brazil's main midfielder by some accident, ok granted his performances so far this season have hardly been vintage or anything but neither were Essien's or Drogba's when they first arrived in England, give him time, time is on his side afterall he is only 23 and he will come good.

Kalou appears to lack a brain and that seems to annoy people, I will admit to being one of the people who regularly rip shreds of my hair out when he runs with his head down into a gang of players and loses the ball. That being said Nani is equally as clueless and he does add something to Man Utd, their fans aren't all over him half as much as we are over Kalou, at the end of the day he is an unpredictable player and that can and has unsettled defences and he can pop up with a game changing moment at any time, all great sides need a player like that.

emo3.gif