Losing the love for Chelsea?

Swoopz

Hear me out! Chelsea's biggest flaw is that the entire board, staff, backroom, and players keep their supporters in the dark about anything that goes on. The message boards of Arsenal and ManU would have known days (maybe even weeks) ago that their 2nd coach would be leaving. They would know before all the tabloids that one of their best midfielders was leaving for a rival club. They would definitely know if their team was undergoing plans for a new stadium or even a name change. We dont know shit. Everyone says "dont listen to the media and tabloids" but where are we supposed to get information from when out own club doesnt have an official forum and an official news feed? Here, in the US, when you support your local team, you get the ins and outs of what goes on in the dressing room with your players, coaches give constant newsfeeds on progression of players, and the clubs release statements concerning the club much more often than Chelsea does. How does a manager get the sack at the halftime of a match? This man has been with the club for years, there has to be a reason why he gets fired with no decency and absolute lack of respect and professionalism. Whats going on behind the curtains? The club hates to admit it, but they are a successful organization due to their supporters, so dont take us for sheep who praise 11guys kicking a ball around. We want to know what goes on with our club.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its because man U and Arsenal and arnt owned by a billionair that gets what he wants when he wants it. to be honest im real bleak Ray left. But it makes alota sense Abromovich has poured millions into the Acadamy and I think he wants a assistant coach that is familiar with the new lads coming thru. My best Bet is Paul Clement.

0,,10268%7E6884193,00.jpg

Chelsea is also a business and the club is just being run professionally, which i'm sure is what Roman wants. I agree that sometimes they can go about doing things in the wrong way (a few sackings come to mind) but I'm sure if the club were to release a statement regarding what goes on behind closed doors then we would get even more shit written about us in the papers anyway.

we have to trust,, sad to see Ray leave but the directors are there to do the job Roman wants and move us in the direction he thinks is needed.

It is 2010 the target year to break even. Decisions are also affected by the prospect of EUFA regulations on salary levels.

Some will say Ray wasnt on a massive players salary but I think it is a case of rationalising on all salaries.

I'll never lose my love for Chelsea. Yes we have our flaws, but you know what.. When I go through the those pictures of us lifting trophies after 6 years of nothing it makes me forget about all of that and just embrace how well our luck turned out :chelsea2:

It's a business and the fact they don't have as many leaks in the organization as other clubs should be seen as a positive not a negative!

I'm not going to change my club because I am not privy to "rumors" and leaked news before things happen.

Oh jeeze. Excuse me guys, but I was VERY high when I wrote this. I actually dont even remember writing all of that. Anyways, this strikes me as an awkward outlash at the club, to me as much as it probably did to all of you.tiphat.gif

Fucking Idiots piss me off when they give examples of Man Utd and Liverpool. I am glad our Club is not run like that. I am glad we have an owner that cares about the club. Thats all I care. I dont care if he doesnt wanna give details of controversies that take place inside the club. I care about my club beating the teams that they face against.

Rest all is pointless. Thanks for supporting and now Fuck off and yes I am Drunk too.....

Fucking Idiots piss me off when they give examples of Man Utd and Liverpool. I am glad our Club is not run like that. I am glad we have an owner that cares about the club. Thats all I care. I dont care if he doesnt wanna give details of controversies that take place inside the club. I care about my club beating the teams that they face against.

Rest all is pointless. Thanks for supporting and now Fuck off and yes I am Drunk too.....

Exactly,they may not give us info but least we're not in protests to try get them out

Jesus Christ OP, hang your head in shame. You want gossip and inside scoops? Tabloids and women magazines for you.

What he board/owner do at the end of the day translates to the pitch, and we are the fucking champions.

Now man up,

Chelsea Chelsea