Birmingham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's result should have woken up a lot of people at Chelsea FC, and I'm not referring to the players. I'm interested to see what squad we will field.

People from the crowd! First 11 off the travelling supporters Coach..you play!!

Hopfully JT will sit out the pointless friendly...and he'll be back.God we missed him today! Cant do another game of defence running away/spreading out the way they did

Lampard think still got a few weeks :( defintly need him!

Today's result should have woken up a lot of people at Chelsea FC, and I'm not referring to the players. I'm interested to see what squad we will field.

The fans at the Bridge today were good. Even at 2-0 down, they were still singing for Chelsea. However when the 3rd went in, understandably, they'd had enough. Don't blame them frankly, they have a right to be frustrated from that.

Our away fans sing their hearts out no matter, they don't ever let us down.

Can't see us winning this at all, we could be 2nd after next weekend. Arsenal wont lose at home to Tottenham, Man Utd have fucking Wigan at home and we have a physical birmingham side with a weak pathetic bunch of pussies.

We need to just hang on n get a dodgy 1-0 like we did in 08

Me too i don't see Carlo change his formation... And i want to say, still two games with Ramires and Zhirkov... I really don't understand why he doesn't want to play Malouda in the midfield...

... In this case, i can't see us win a game, so a draw will be good... Even if the win is primordial.

If we start Ferreira as Center back we are fucked,we must play Ivanovic with Alex if he is fit or with Bruma i don't give a shit that he is young he is a bloody center back.The midfield has no creativity at all,apart from Mikel who is class Zhirkov and Ramires are dog balls.Zhirhov had his couple of good games against shit sides but Ramires is a total waste of money.I will give him a season to prove himself but he is showing nothing that he can improve.The forwards look okay since we don't miss anyone and they should deliver since they didn't make a bloody chance in our last game.If someone asked me i would start McEchran just to show our midfield how a virgin 17-teen year old doesn't lose the ball with silly passes,gets it forward and creates goal scoring chances.

Carlo had the ability to adapt our system to our available players, hope he can do it again and do something about our bloody midfield.

I'm more worried about how our midfield will protect the CBs than who will actually partner Ivanovic. Not to mention that we've failed to score in 4 games this season whereas last year we failed only once. Our attackers need badly rest and they won't get some as long as our next best option is Kalou. Once we have our midfield back we won't rely only on the front three to create chances.

well you gotta say if carlo doesn't sort this out for the next two games then he is not the manager we al expect him to be :

my biggest problem with carlo is he is always afraid to try new things or switch things up when we are losing ..... last year when ballack , deco , essien , belleti were all out injured we had to play with a trio midfield of mikel , lampard and malouda this midfield including malouda made enormous damage and we had our best results with this team ....... so why didn't carlo switch back to using malouda in midfield and stop using zhirkov who will never be a good CM simply because he doesn't have the attributes to be ... malouda is a very tough guy who can't be shrugged off the ball easily and defensively is miles better than zhirkov ...

anyway he settled to use zhirkov , ramires and mikel !!!!! winning or losing this midfield has always looked like shit and those three were and will never be able to control the tempo of a game or help us get or maintain possession , something which was pretty obvious to everyone but ancelotti .... this midfield suddenly is looking better and is able to create things up and the whole midfield looks more assured and all of that happens 20 min. before the end of each game when a 17 year old lad comes in ... josh mceacheran who is so far the only positive i can see recently but instead of using him from the start he always happens to get the odd 20 min. because he is not ready , what should he do to prove that he is at least more ready than ramires or zhirkov ??????????????????????????

also carlo has previously mentioned that the departure of ballack , deco , belleti , carvahlo and joe cole will not affect the team because we have young replacements for them in bruma , Kakuta , McEacheran ,PVA and matic ...... that was his words but they doesn't look like replacements for me because let's discuss that ....... if carvahlo was here would carlo play ferrera instead of him !!!! so i think his replacement should take his place so why in the hell didn't bruma start ????

if essien and lamps were out injured who would replace them last year it was ballack and deco but this year it should be their replacements may be ramires and McEacheran ......... the problem now is i don't think carlo really beleive in the youngsters ability which is why kakuta and borini still don't want to renew their contract and why he hasn't used them enough so far and to make things worse that only means that he had no word in the departure of deco , ballack , carvahlo , belleti and joe cole ....

with all due respect King Carlo , from now on i will always know you are just talking bullshit and you are just like any player that is told what to do and what to say ... hope i will be proved wrong .

I don't know if it's feasable, but i wonder if we wouldn't do better to bring back Mancienne... Either to play him in CB or in the midfield.

He is maybe not a top class player, but at least he has EPL experience and i'm pretty sure he can do better than Ramires/Zhirkov/Ferreira.

I just hope Carlo will change things, even if it doesn't work... But at least, we would have tried...

For nothing on earth i want to see one more time a midfield with Ramires and Zhirkov... I can't understand why he (Carlo) doesn't want to play Malouda in the midfield and start with Kalou/Sturrdige to replace him... Yet it worked well last year...

For the love of God Carlo no more Paulo/Ramires/Anelka

I'd rather -

Bos, Bruma, Iva, Cole

Mikel

McEachran/Kakuta, Malouda

Sturridge, Drogba, Zhirkov

But I know this is next to impossible so meh ...

The same for me (maybe excepted for Kakuta)...But it won't happen...