Birmingham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna try to be as logical as possible but Im well and truly depressed.

Our defending is shocking, I mean really shocking. Had we kept it at 0-0 I would have bet one of my eyeballs that we would have gone on to win that game, you saw how Kalou and Drogba exploited the space in behind early on, but a stupid error cost us a goal and that let Birmingham do what they do best, sit back and soak up pressure, meaning that the success we had early on with playing balls in behind their defenders wasn't possible anymore because of how deep they were playing.

That being said we should still have scored, Fsoter, crossbars, hands, luck and Kalou all seemed to come together to keep us from scoring. We need a few things, above all esle a fit Essien, Lampard and Terry because our team is looking like a shell of itself at the moment. We need investment in Januey, be it a centre back, a creative midfielder, a fast winger or another striker, I dont know which but it has to be one of those.

Being the positive guy I am, I will look on the bright side, we are still top on goal difference, Drogba looked as good today as he has in months and Lampard has to return eventually.....right?

I swear nobody better say "you're crap fans" for us being so angry. This was a GOD AWFUL performance. WE HAD 5 ATTACKERS AND WE STILL COULDN'T FUCKING SCORE.

16 CORNERS.

10 SHOTS ON TARGET.

15 SHOTS OFF TARGET.

61% POSSESSION.

3 DEFEATS IN THE LAST 4 GAMES.

AGAINST WHO?

FUCKING LIVERPOOL WHO WERE IN THE RELEGATION ZONE.

FUCKING SUNDERLAND WHO GOT THRASHED 5-1 BY FUCKING NEWCASTLE!

AND NOW. FUCKING. BIRMINGHAM CITY. WHO SAT 18TH.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON AT OUR CLUB?!

A4TOBGO53RBGO53G/. 3P42GBTPI42G. :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Fuck the stats, fuck how well we played, fuck how many shots were saved, fuck how good (or hugely fortunate) Ben Foster was and fuck how negative birmingham were. we've lost again and quite frankly, this has to be the last defeat or penultimate defeat of season. Our strikers can't score, our defenders are making stupid mistakes, this is not Chelsea at all. Someone's gonna get it soon tho, i fucking swear, we'll beat Tottenham, Man Utd and Arsenal, i swear to it.

This is what happens when you don't have a creative or an attacking midfielder oh and this is what happens when you have Saloman Kalou in your team. We're supposed to be the champions of the greatest league in the world and we have no creative midfielders or goalscoring midfielders when Lampard is injured and we lose 3 games in 4 only scoring 1 in that time and 7 in 9. Disgusting, absolutely fucking miserable shit.

We're still top, but we should be 6 points clear or even more, the gap should be huge, fucking huge!

I actually feel so much anger, so much rage, i wanna cry lol. seriously.... this is absolutely awful. I've made so many posts defending the team, being a bit more dignified perhaps but at the end of the day, fuck it, we've lost 3/4 and i'm not happy one jot!

When I said that we dont have a squad that is good enough, some people called me idiot...but only an idiot to believe that our squad was as good as last season. Drogba is almost 33, wont play forever, neither Lampard, Anellka...Ancelotti is a coward. He is afraid of giving the youth the chance. We lack creativity in midfielder.

Im hope im wrong, bu now facing Newcastle, Everton, Spurs, Arsenal and Manchester, I see us going to 3th or 4th place. I dont know if the manager is to blame, the fact is that our squad is not as good as in past years. This is the weakest squad since Abramovich bought the club...but Carlo is the one who buy the players, was the one who thought the squad was good enough, and is also taking terrible decisions in last games...lets see what happens, but Im not sure if Ancelotti will stay for long...

When I said that we dont have a squad that is good enough, some people called me idiot...but only an idiot to believe that our squad was as good as last season. Drogba is almost 33, wont play forever, neither Lampard, Anellka...Ancelotti is a coward. He is afraid of giving the youth the chance. We lack creativity in midfielder.

Im hope im wrong, bu now facing Newcastle, Everton, Spurs, Arsenal and Manchester, I see us going to 3th or 4th place. I dont know if the manager is to blame, the fact is that our squad is not as good as in past years. This is the weakest squad since Abramovich bought the club...but Carlo is the one who buy the players, was the one who thought the squad was good enough, and is also taking terrible decisions in last games...lets see what happens, but Im not sure if Ancelotti will stay for long...

Agreed with everything. I don't who's fault it is. Whether it's Abramovich's for not spending enough money or Carlo choosing someone like Ramires to replace the likes of Ballack/Cole/Belletti/Deco?! Ridiculous.

Half time. 1-0 down. Logical step? Bring on Sturridge or Kakuta for Anelka or Kalou. When does it happen? in 72nd minute. Not enough time AT ALL.

Our Football board is responsible for building/maintaining our squad, Ancelotti never had full control of it. Moreover he would have never said that our squad is bad, he's a diplomat.

And I hope for CFC's sake that Ancelotti won't be blamed by either our board or our owner.

Any statmen here?

When was the last time a team won the league having lost 4 times before Xmas?

This is football.

On another point. Today shows why Drogba SHOULD take set pieces. Malouda delivers no pace on the ball leaving too much for people like Kalou to do. Drogba puts a lot of fizz and pace on it, so a slight deflection could put it in the back of the net. I.e. Ivanovic vs Spartak.

It is not Carlo's fault.

Agreed. But something's got to give. We've not been the same since Lampard's been out, but Carlo has not responded. I like Alex's idea of us switching to 4-4-2, but I don't think Carlo will do it.

So much is going through my mind right now so i'll just pick one thought, one that's been their for a long time, and i'll say it in a very polite way.

Mr. Carlo Ancelotti is clueless when it comes to bringing on subs.

So someone please give him José's number for some advice.

Don't worry guys every club has its bad patch, that early season form was never going to last. Im just happy that we are having it now because we are still level on points with united.

well said ...its been a horrible November ...lets hope for a GREAT December

Our squad is way too weak. never replaced Ballack at all, he was strong and he could score goals. we rarely lost when ballack played for us. I remember a few years ago, Lampard was about for the xmas period, about 6-8 games and Ballack was absolutely brilliant in that spell, he took over and showed why he is such a big player. Who can do that role now? We have just defensive minded players, even Anelka isn't doing anything out wide, nothing at all.

Where the hell is the creativity?

We need everyone to be fit ASAP or, as was said above (somewhere), we could be 4th by January for sure. We're lucky that we're still top and no one has an advantage. We aint looking up to nobody.