La Liga Thread

Steve

4 hours ago, Leif said:

I don't think a manager who fails to retain 3rd or 4th position in La Liga is good enough for us. I already had my doubts, now they're basically confirmed. Simeone is as one-dimensional as Jose.

Nah he is good, atletico is still good, but they had off night like we had vs Arsenal. After 5 minutes of the game, you could see how wrong Atletico started the game. Could be mental too, since they lost two finals against madrid.

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Nah he is good, atletico is still good, but they had off night like we had vs Arsenal. After 5 minutes of the game, you could see how wrong Atletico started the game. Could be mental too, since they lost two finals against madrid.

This kind of game usually happen after International break

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/12/2016 at 5:47 PM, communicate said:

Don't really watch much of Barcelona but I understand why they have been struggling this season. Without Iniesta they look like a broken team, nobody to link up with the front three once iniesta played the looked like a completely different team

They realy need a new playmaker yes. 

But to think they can replace those players its impossible. 

They may remain world class team and bring stars, but IMO they will become same as Real or Bayern and everyone else. Great season, then off one and great again etc. No more dominance. Which is great for football. That said, their transfers were ridiculous. You dont replace Bravo with Cilessen, Alves with Sergi and Iniesta with Gomes. They had golden generation, same like United and now the honeymoon is over.

I don't think it will be long before Messi plays Iniestas role. He's coming deeper and deeper in games to try link up when Iniesta doesn't play and honestly he's an excellent playmaker, so it looks like they already have their Iniesta replacement. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Real Madrid are a joke, how Las Palmas didnt finish them off today is beyond me, how lucky can Real get? Jesus...

They've been extremely lucky (last two teams couldn't defend) to have not suffered three defeats on the bounce. Second El Clasico might now mean something, but Sevilla shouldn't be written off either.

This is a pony league. I laugh at every (non-Spanish) Real or UEFAlona fan laughing at us.

Real is fucking shit and fucking lucky. Ronaldo is Penaldo and Zidane is their Di Matteo: winning the UCL and fucking up in the league. 

God I hope Napoli fuck them up.

• 1 month later...