Spartak vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice to see McEachran playing more games. If this continutes, its not long before we see him starting games!!!

might even start on Saturday ..Carlo seems to be using sensible rotation ,,resting players when hhe can expect Ash to be rested this weekend

and possibly Anelka

Congratulations.

Good game, Сhelsea . Class of your players is really higher, than ours, from here result.

And what do you think about support of our fans? It's very interesting to hear your opinion=)

sorry for my English ;)

buddy your English is better than millions of "English speaking" people.

welcome to talkchelsea, feel free to come here whenever you like..is always good to chat with fans of other teams,aslong as you come in peace.(which you have)

your fans were great..singing your hearts out in support of your team regardless of the score..thats what every teams fans should be like but sadly aren`t always the case anymore..

i am rooting for you guys to qualify with us from this group.

abit off topic but one of my obsessions other than Chelsea, is history and Russian history being a large part of my obsession...you Russians are the crazy,hardcore,never surrender kind of people i can relate to.

FC SPARTAK MOSCOW VS FC CHELSEA LONDON 0:2

goalkeeper: cech

defense: ferreira - terry - ivanovic - cole (van aanholt 86min.)

midfield: essien - mikel - zhirkov

attack: kalou (mceachran 73min.) - anelka - malouda (kakuta 81min.)

cool.. we won another 3 important champions league points away in the luzhniki stadium vs spartak moscow!!

cool.. my african nicolas anelka scored his 50th goal for chelsea london, 50cent g-unit soldier, that is special!!

cool.. our russian yuri zhirkov scored his 1st goal for chelsea london and this vs a russian club spartak moscow,

yuri zhirkov scored after 3 years again in the champions league and this vs a russian club, must be a special feeling!!

cool.. my african salomon kalou is back after injury in the lineup, this are great news!!

damn.. i miss my africans jose bosingwa, ramires & didier Drogba in the lineup, are there any injury news??

damn.. i miss my assist & goalscorer frank lampard in the lineup, are there any injury news??

FC SPARTAK MOSCOW VS FC CHELSEA LONDON 0:2

goalkeeper: cech

defense: ferreira - terry - ivanovic - cole (van aanholt 86min.)

midfield: essien - mikel - zhirkov

attack: kalou (mceachran 73min.) - anelka - malouda (kakuta 81min.)

cool.. we won another 3 important champions league points away in the luzhniki stadium vs spartak moscow!!

cooll.. my african nicolas anelka scored!!

cool.. our russian yuri zhirkov scored his 1st goal for chelsea london and this vs a russian club spartak moscow,

yuri zhirkov scored after 3 years again in the champions league and this vs a russian club, must be a special feeling!!

damn.. i miss my africans jose bosingwa, ramires & didier Drogba in the lineup, are there any injury news??

damn.. i miss my assist & goalscorer frank lampard in the lineup, are there any injury news??

Will you please stop posting on this forum!