LDN Blue

In terms of a playmaker we haven't replaced Zola . I long for the day we will get one worthy of taking Zolas number.

Same here (though I think Zola's number should remain retired).

It's weird that with all the money Chelsea has since Abramovich bought the club, no player close to Zola's talent and quality has joined the club.

Oh yes of course, forgot about Hangeland! He's done really well for club and country hasn't he??

One player I rated really highly is Erik Hagen! Seriously, he looks like someone you wouldn't want to mess with. Has he retired from International football now?

He is retired from international football yes, but he still plays in the second division in Norwegian football, still looks like someone you wouldnt mess with..

Hangeland has done well and is a very important player, him and Wæhler in the centre of defence makes me calm :)

Watched the Bosnia - Albania game. I must admit that mediocre Albanian defenders made Dzeko look like an average striker. He is so overrated.

What do you exactly mean when you say overrated? After joining Wolfsburg as a young player from the Czech league, so ignoring his first season, he went on and scored 76 goals in 105 games for Wolfsburg (and Wolfsburg were poor in his third and fourth season at the club). Because of that people called him a quality striker.. seems right to me.

A poor start to his Man City career doesn't change that. Or is Torres overrated as well?

Luiz and Ramires have been included in Brazil's Copa America squad. Surprised there's no place for Alex there. Admittedly he wouldn't be able to break their Lucio-Silva partnership but he's better than Luisao.

Looking forward to this, should be a good tournament.

Luiz and Ramires have been included in Brazil's Copa America squad. Surprised there's no place for Alex there. Admittedly he wouldn't be able to break their Lucio-Silva partnership but he's better than Luisao.

Looking forward to this, should be a good tournament.

If would be better a lot if we could get Neymar before the tournament. I fear his price may get inflated even more :S