Sexiest Men In The World

misschief

Boys, may I ask why you're having this discussion here? :( I have yet to understand why the boys always need to invade this forum, it's not like we invade the sexiest women forum.

Kez,

I have to say we I spotted the nude man in the back ground I thought he looked very young, now that I know it's Oscar… it explains my reaction… he looks too young to me.

:o

You're back?

We lost a lot of threads this had almost 100 pages but the site had to be updated and a big portion of posts were lost.

.Cee,

Girl, where have you been, we have missed you!! The number of ladies in the forum has dropped and we have missed you horribly!! I am so glad you are back!!

Yeah, I am back. It's been two years since I was last here. I don't think I'll be as active as I was, though. Between my children and taking care of my turtles and tortoises, I don't have a lot of free time anymore. :getin: :getin:

tumblr_ln1j33nkIN1qzpycl.jpg

Michael%20Ballack%20%20Wallpaper.jpg

Robert-Downey-Jr.jpg

Wow .Cee!!! Great to see you back! We lost all our posts when the forum got updated :( it's kind of been abandoned since. Shame.

Hey, kezzie girl! That's too bad... Seems like most of the girls that used to be here are gone, too. There were a few back in 2007 - 2008. :( :(

.Cee

We are glad you're back even if it's not as much as you used to be. I understand about the kids and other priorities. My life has been turned upside down in the last year and 1/2 :)

Yeah, been trying to set-up a turtle and tortoise farm the past year. It's grueling. I lost about 6 kilos due to lack of sleep... :fainthv9: Between that and my kids, well... :D

david_gandy_22.jpg

david_gandy_842.jpg

david-gandy-elle-style-2.jpg

Hey, kezzie girl! That's too bad... Seems like most of the girls that used to be here are gone, too. There were a few back in 2007 - 2008. :( :(

Yeah most of them have left :( it's a shame. Yougs in particular is a big one that left. Mischief has popped in from time to time.

Meera is back though :)

Good to see you even if you are only popping in!

Yeah most of them have left :( it's a shame. Yougs in particular is a big one that left. Mischief has popped in from time to time.

Yougs got married :) so she's been really busy. I still get updates occasionally on Facebook. Cara (Lampard's Bitch) had a baby, Guy. He just turned 1, so she hasn't had much time either. I know Nicola (ChelseaChick) has been busy with school, and checks in occasionally.

.Cee,

Congrats on the tortoise farm. wow, 6 kilos is a lot to lose! I have just been adjusting to life in Asia which has been interesting but we enjoy it.

Yougs got married :) so she's been really busy. I still get updates occasionally on Facebook. Cara (Lampard's Bitch) had a baby, Guy. He just turned 1, so she hasn't had much time either. I know Nicola (ChelseaChick) has been busy with school, and checks in occasionally.

.Cee,

Congrats on the tortoise farm. wow, 6 kilos is a lot to lose! I have just been adjusting to life in Asia which has been interesting but we enjoy it.

Yeah, thanks, girls. :D I'll try to pop in when I can and post pictures of sexy men. :getin::wub:

.Cee,

I know everyone's getting on with their lives. Got them all on fb though. Good to see they're doing well.

I thought you might Kez!

Alright ladies, have a good week I am off for the National Holiday!! See you in 10 days maybe before depends on my wifi access and state of relaxation lol

Enjoy, we'll leave you a little something in this thread for when you get back ;)