Chelsea vs Olympique de Marseille

BlueLion.

Yeah Kakutaaa !!

I'm happy for Zhirkov too, he deserves to start.

Hope too see McEachran on the field.

Zhirkov needs a game or two. I feel there's a lot he can offer us down the left side, particularly with his pace. Plus he needs to get games under his belt, parctularly when you think, he's a member of the Russian national team, and there are qualifiers coming up.

As for J-Mac, I hope he can come on too, while we're winning the game as well ;)

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a silly question - every stream means P2P? Because it takes a lot from my pc, I mean the upload. As I am at student accomodation, I have some limits. Cheers.

there's an earlier stream that was posted up, maybe you can try that

I really really hope Zhirkov isn't told to play in central midfield :doh:

Essien will play in central midfield. Zhirkov could probably play as a left-sided player behind Malouda...

... what baffles me, is what Mikel's gunna do. He doesn't play right side, unless he alternates with Essien during the game

Essien will play in central midfield. Zhirkov could probably play as a left-sided player behind Malouda...

... what baffles me, is what Mikel's gunna do. He doesn't play right side, unless he alternates with Essien during the game

it's essien on the right.