• Ashley Cole
    • Frank Lampard
    • Other

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also chose Mikel because he's been exceptional during both pre-season and our first league matches. He made only few mistakes in all 5 matches, had an unbelievable pass accuracy and really matured and is one of our strongest points nowadays.

woow i can't believe Drogba got just 2 votes including me !!!!!! he was absolutely brilliant the main reason behind most of our 14 goals !!!!

and essein getting 0 votes !!!! his drive from midfeild has been irreplaceable and one of the main reasons we couldn't concede any goals so far you can see how he comes back quickly to break opponents counter attacks .

malouda was great as welll as mikel but i think mikel was great compared to mikel if you know what i mean not compared to essein .

but i have noticed that this was the first time in my life to think of the best team player without lampard being in there .. i hope my favourite player will be back to his game very soon .

also surprised no one have voted for "kalou" yet

Edited by BLionheart

woow i can't believe Drogba got just 2 votes including me !!!!!! he was absolutely brilliant the main reason behind most of our 14 goals !!!!

and essein getting 0 votes !!!! his drive from midfeild has been irreplaceable and one of the main reasons we couldn't concede any goals so far you can see how he comes back quickly to break opponents counter attacks .

malouda was great as welll as mikel but i think mikel was great compared to mikel if you know what i mean not compared to essein .

but i have noticed that this was the first time in my life to think of the best team player without lampard being in there .. i hope my favourite player will be back to his game very soon .

also surprised no one have voted for "kalou" yet

You can only choose one.

For me i voted Malouda. Because of his determination to winning the ball and the way he has been thinking on the park. He seems that his positioning just keeps improving. He spots the space and he goes there and more often then not he has been making something out of it. For example his goal on the weekend.

Mikel and Drogba would be fighting out second and third for me. Both have been outstanding. Drogba already with a few goals and also a few assists. He is amazing. Mikel for winning the ball back on so many occasions and his consistency with his passing has been unreal. I would say he has been hitting 95% of his passes.

All round great team effort!

Surprised Anelka's not one of the main candidates. He's impressed me the most to be honest.

He has been fantastic in build-up play and of great importance in the final third. He's passing the ball around a lot (and i mean a lot, he frustated me last season by taking too many touches on the ball) faster and he's a lot more adventurous in his passing. His off the ball movement has also been superb (always available to receive the ball) and he's finally more agressive going forward.

He's also been the most consistent in all three games.

So because of that, Anelka is my Chelsea Player of the Month.

Mikel has been my motm for 2 out of the 3 matches so I went with him... A.Cole & Malouda closely follow.

I think in future months there should be more options too by the way, ie this month Terry or Alex are probably worthy of a place.

Edited by Cameron