Éder Luciano

Barcode

I have been monitoring him during last games for Mes Kerman FC club my self and i have seen a sudden improvment in his play. he makes great asists and has scored 5 briliant goals against a strong football club in iran. I think we can buy him for about 700,000 mil pound and he will be ectreamly usefull for our midfield.

For more information visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eder_Luciano

I am sure that he will play better than sturidge for us.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough i'm sure he plays well in the Iranian League, but i'm sure you'll agree the Premier League is miles off in terms of quality etc.

Hit and a miss fella, you might like him, but Chelsea aint gonna sign a 28 year old brazillian random, and play him instead of sturridge....

welcome to TalkChelsea, Barcode..

with all due respect to you i think you need to watch Sturridge more closely and understand the difference of quality in the opposition that both him and Luciano play against to have a more accurate reading of how they compare....maybe this player you have brought to our attention could play at a higher level than the Iranian league..but we not talking just one step up in class here to get to the premiership level....not sure if you rate Luciano way too highly or Sturridge way too lowly...maybe both, but i would seriously question the sanity of Carlo if he agreed to replace the 8 years younger,way better (imho) and home grown rule satisfying Sturridge for 8 years older,less proven at top level football and foreign Luciano.

if he`s gonna play in the premiership atall..the biggest club he can hope for is the likes of Wigan,Blackpool,Bolton etc..but no chance with anyone who actually can afford or already have top quality proven strikers.

I have been monitoring him during last games for Mes Kerman FC club my self and i have seen a sudden improvment in his play. he makes great asists and has scored 5 briliant goals against a strong football club in iran. I think we can buy him for about 700,000 mil pound and he will be ectreamly usefull for our midfield.

For more information visit: http://en.wikipedia....ki/Eder_Luciano

I am sure that he will play better than sturidge for us.

:lol: We arent Swindon town mate

I dont think hes worth 700000 million pound Plus hes 28 years old

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You