Hip Hop discussion

Aria

Game's good, but he's been lacking on previous work. I really hope he'll bounce back with RED album.

RedNation was aite. Nothing special, Wayne was unneeded. But I'd like to see him return to his prime ability.

Game's dope for me, Red Nation is absolutely sick but FWayne ruined the song so much. Beat single is fantastic, but his voice ruins it. Can't stand Lil Wayne

Game's dope for me, Red Nation is absolutely sick but FWayne ruined the song so much. Beat single is fantastic, but his voice ruins it. Can't stand Lil Wayne

Word.

Wayne's a typical sell-out. After Tha Carter II he fell off, big time.

(Em, Game, Nas, Biggie, 90s..) and that's all

Em's gone swag now too, pretty much. Can't get with his latest stuff right now, I'm kind of getting a sense of repetition with his stuff.

I, myself, have been in a Tupac mood lately, been banging along to some of these:

Yea that's why I hate him and all those today's rappers. Golden old-school :) For me it's like Tupac and others (Em, Game, Nas, Biggie, 90s..) and that's all

J. Cole is an old school rapper though, he's a cross roads between Nas & Jay-Z.

LDN Blue: Great tracks, especially My Block. Gotta love it every single time I click on Play button.

This one is knocking on Pac's top five. Absolutely amazing

Can't close my eyes cause all I see is terror

I hate the man in the mirror

Cause his reflection makes the pain turn realer

Agree about the album.

But you really think Jay-Z is/was better than 'pac?

I prefared Pacs music and spirit, he was more wise. But Jay z has the best double/tripple meanings ever imo. Plus he had nice metaphors on regrets. For me Jay is better overall but it's people's tastes at the end of the day, more people would go for Pac I think.

Go listen to Reasonable doubt, one of the greatest albums of all time.

I agree with you on that album. Gotta rate it as high as Chronic, Ready To Die, Illmatic, Doggystyle, All Eyez On Me, Me Against The World...but Jay-Z overall is garbage n shit. His last albums are unable to listen, fucking illuminati shits

I prefared Pacs music and spirit, he was more wise. But Jay z has the best double/tripple meanings ever imo. Plus he had nice metaphors on regrets. For me Jay is better overall but it's people's tastes at the end of the day, more people would go for Pac I think.

I agree that Jay-Z has better rap skills. Biggie has better flow, best imo. Em writes illest rhymes on Earth. But Pac had one thing nobody gonna have in rap game anymore. That's why he is special one and greatest for me. Not as a rapper, but as a person overall.

My personal chart is like:

1. Nas

2. Eminem

3. Tupac

4. Biggie

5. Ice Cube

6. Big L

7. Game

more people would go for Pac I think.

Most of those would only name "Changes" as their best song & would not have heard most his songs :lol:

My top 5:

1. Tupac

2. Immortal Technique

3. Nas

4. Vinnie Paz

5. Akala

Most of those would only name "Changes" as their best song & would not have heard most his songs :lol:

I'd say most of them just heard Ghetto Gospel ft. Elton John in TV and they think they know Pac's music. By the way it's great version I can't understand why everyone blame on EJ's remix.

And to the Eminem: I couldn't stand what he's been doing since 2004 but I think he's back and got a brain again. Not Afraid is in my top ten, one of the best killuminati songs ever.

I'd say most of them just heard Ghetto Gospel ft. Elton John in TV and they think they know Pac's music. By the way it's great version I can't understand why everyone blame on EJ's remix.

I hate those people with a passion LMAO.

Like if you're going to rate Tupac, at least listen to all his real albums! 2Pacalypse Now was an amazing album, yet the amount of people who can't name is, staggering :fainthv9:

Yea feel you on this. 2pacalypse now is great great album. Gotta love how all those artists said they found an inspiration by listening to this album. It's like mother of albums :). For me his best album is Killuminati: 7 Day Theory. Absolutely dope.