The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

But Michael Clarke was born in and lived in Liverpool. :(

Haha, Michael Clarke. Out of all the Aussie cricketers in history you choose the one I hate the most.

Problems I have with Michael Clarke:

• He drinks alcopop. Your are a fucking cricketer, mate, get some beer.
  • He has fucking tribal tattoos. Suburban white boy, representing.
  • He was married to the attention whore, Lara Bingle. I want her to get the bloody hell off this planet.
  • I don't think he is a very good leader.

Yep, well I woke up at like 11.30 yesterday but slept in my bath for like an hour somehow

Sound familiar to me too, just that I fall asleep right after breakfast in the living room while reading the newspaper lol

2 pm is early. I've had long periods when I'd go to sleep at late morning and wake anytime between 6-9 pm.

The last couple of days I went to bed about 5.30 and woke up a few times during the "night" (more likely morning and afternoon, but fuck it), checked if I received the mail I've been waiting for since 3 weeks, put my phone away and continued to sleep till 2pm. Today I got up at 3pm. But I never managed to wake up 6pm. That's craaaaaaazy.

Haha, Michael Clarke. Out of all the Aussie cricketers in history you choose the one I hate the most.

Problems I have with Michael Clarke:

• He drinks alcopop. Your are a fucking cricketer, mate, get some beer.
  • He has fucking tribal tattoos. Suburban white boy, representing.
  • He was married to the attention whore, Lara Bingle. I want her to get the bloody hell off this planet.
  • I don't think he is a very good leader.

Suburban? Liverpool is only a few steps away from being considered a US-style Ghetto!

What about Bozzers?

Suburban? Liverpool is only a few steps away from being considered a US-style Ghetto!

What about Bozzers?

David Boon? Fucking Australian Icon. When you have to walk to the boundry to vomit because you are hungover, that means you're alright.