The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

HOW in the world do you find stuff like that?! :lol:

Mikhail Kalashnikov, the Russian weapons designer-most famous for inventing the AK-47 is no more. He invented one of the finest guns that till this day is incredible effective. An assault rifle that fires rounds similar to an automatic gun. A 4 wheeler could run over this gun and it'd still be effective! More facts in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvrG4T2K4sE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1501825_710942972256928_2012769638_n.jpg

1526741_710943005590258_36496963_n.jpg

I just projectile vomited all over the place! :lol: WHO THE FUCK WROTE THAT?!

In other news, DL4, get your fucking hands off my Ossie!

HOW in the world do you find stuff like that?! :lol:

I really, really don't know man! Somehow my internet is broken I think sometimes :Goober:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, that was wrong on sooooo many levels! But, what if it is secretly true!

I really, really don't know man! Somehow my internet is broken I think sometimes :goober:Hahahahahahahahahaha, that was wrong on sooooo many levels! But, what if it is secretly true!

It is not secretly true, it is absolutely pathetic!

They barely knew each other before coming to Chelsea...

Mikhail Kalashnikov, the Russian weapons designer-most famous for inventing the AK-47 is no more. He invented one of the finest guns that till this day is incredible effective. An assault rifle that fires rounds similar to an automatic gun. A 4 wheeler could run over this gun and it'd still be effective! More facts in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvrG4T2K4sE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1501825_710942972256928_2012769638_n.jpg

1526741_710943005590258_36496963_n.jpg

Mikhail Kalashnikov's death has less response than Paul Walker's death...

I bought myself a Galaxy S4 and my dad got me a bunch of Chelsea memorabilia. My mom got me some cologne. Nothing from the girlfriend yet though.

A good Christmas, I hope everyone enjoys their holidays!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Got clothes, a decent shaver and books, including "Down and Out in Paris and London" by George Orwell! :xmaslaugh:

Gave my lil' bro a Chelsea Away Shirt 2013/14 with Oscar on the back, two posters and a DVD.

To me mum I bought something for the kitchen and a bra..... Yeah, I didn't pick that :rolleyes:

My dad got £60 rugs for our new car :xmassmile:

I purchased a gift card for my cousin, and lastly for my dog I gave him a huge bone... Should of seen his face :xmastongue:

Hope everyone is safe and happy, and remember to cherish these moments!

To my mind it is quite logical.. one is a movie star that died in a tragic way that due to its nature made him sort of a martyr and the other is ... well... an inventor of an assault rifle.

To my mind it is quite logical.. one is a movie star that died in a tragic way that due to its nature made him sort of a martyr and the other is ... well... an inventor of an assault rifle.

I think he means that Kalashnikov surely had a greater impact on the world.