The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Still hasn't reached Lebanon, but from the teasers I've seen it looks incredible.

GTA 2 just has a lot of sentimental value for me. Plus, for it's time, GTA 2 was much more impressive than Vice City was for it's, imo.

When does it reaches Lebanon then? :(

I didnt get to play GTA 2. But I love Vice City only because it was the first one I played...

When does it reaches Lebanon then? :(

I didnt get to play GTA 2. But I love Vice City only because it was the first one I played...

It usually takes about a couple of weeks to crack the game and start selling a patched version for $1 :P

GTA 2 was so much better than everything else at the time. But Vice City was hours of fun as well. I think I played Vice City the most. Must have finished it from start to finish a dozen times :lol:

It usually takes about a couple of weeks to crack the game and start selling a patched version for $1 :P

Oh man, I miss my days of PS2 when I was able to buy 10 games for 15 bucks or so! :lol:

That doesnt happen with PS3 anymore... :(

haha , I find controller's annoying on PC. Can NEVER play with them, except when it's FIFA. Keyboards ftw !

Actually its the other way around. FIFA works like heaven with a PS controller.

For games like GTA and other FPS and TPS games, the keyboard and mouse is the way to go to get the best out of the games.

Too bad they havent released the PC version of GTA V

It's not the keyboard, it's the mouse. Perfect for games like GTA, the camera handling and aiming is soo much more fun on PC.

Completely agree. The controller is only better for FIFA, but for everything else, mouse and keyboard ftw!

Guys you misunderstood me. I meant controller's are annoying when it comes to PC, cause mouse is much better for aiming and handling . I only use my controller for FIFA, otherwise it's my logitech keyboard and mouse. :P

I came to the conclusion I should learn how to like alcohol and come to the forum drunk (@ you might be able to enlighten me on how that works for you?). I'm not used or cut to the way it's done around the world, so I shouldn't bother... the thing is I'm a person who bothers a lot, hence the need to alcohol so I can let go. I only drink liqueur and it has to be a girl thing like Amarula and Sheridans. I'm an embarrassment I guess.

@Rmpr, do you also feel like Brazilian fans are more carefree and complain less? Or am living in a bubble? :P

I need a bottle of tequila (another girly drink :P) to loosen up some