The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

One of the funniest videos. You have to check this out!!

An American Coach in London: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6KeG_i8CWE8

One of the funniest videos. You have to check this out!!

An American Coach in London: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6KeG_i8CWE8

He's really good

Skateboarding. Freak stack. Tried to drop into a really steep bowl, when I've literally never dropped in.

That would have hurt!

You now need a new tooth as well, mind i suggest a golden one! :D

I don't know if anyone else feels it but, I don't ever really want to be famous at all?, I mean i look at my more "popular" friend's video streams of them and they have all their big groups of friends follwing them and it all looks so nice but here wise i don't even want that, i couldn't be a famous person ever, nor would i wanna be in a play hard get paid lots job, i would just like to live quietly the rest of my life with my family and friends, i don't care if i even work a lowerish pay job once i'm ready (when i feel i have done enough education first cause i'm mainly doing that) though on the grounds as long as i enjoy it, but as saying I don't like spotlight really? i couldn't really have a massive statistic giant people following me or being a massive fandom of me, like how guy's like pewdiepie or uberhaxornova get, if i have an account on like a place like deviantart, i do admit i kinda switch accounts once i feel too many people know my account, and i mean nothing nasty against the other people..cause i couldn't really bring myself to doing harm to others uwu, just..

Is it common just to want to live peacefully? even more anonymously? not be mega rich or mega successful or mega famous or mega popular? I just take it im very much a "quiet type", I like keeping my friends close :3, and i mean

I love them to bits :D, i'm just the type of person that'd rather have 3 friends who they can dedicate 33 33 33 to rather than like 20 friends who they have to dedicate 20 5's to if you get my percentages?

Even like if i went (well when i went, i have to find a new place of education now since... things didn't turn out right) to a Uni or a collage (NEVER touching a high school again, poisonous place i found it to be) I frankly would just like to go there and learn, but not to make friends as said i don't have any omg deep people hate :o cause i just don't believe it's a really good thing to hate? i prefer love :3, i'd rather eat ice cream and pancakes than egg a persons house out of spite?) so means i'm nearly mute, but i can say something on a subject i love, and for the fact i'm wanting to do art :D, cause i absolutely love design, you see why i like the kit thread a lot? i love seeing all the designs X) )

Even if i was playing a team game, I'd rather be the person that does the thing that makes others work/do better or make things, a team of one person that works a quiet job but an effective job so the ..per say 1 team of 10-15 people in the noisier more thrilling/exciting job can do better? that too is a reason why i kinda like playing a defence player in football, I found it to be more quieter but actually a lot more satisfying and your not on the front line and everything? your also not the spine of the team but what you do good helps,

Maybe i just like being back at base too owo rather than it looking like some people like being on the front line, but i can understand why people like being on the front line, has it's ultimate reward no? also delievers much more of a thrill.

Maybe just the question im wondering is, anyone else like me? :D just a curious thing cause..i just see people loving thrills and spills and that a lot :3 which is fine...afterall it's whatever makes you happy, and hey sometimes it's worth working the quiet job and having the others do the thrills and spills,

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

post-9974-137578039891_thumb.jpg

Hello guys,

I am really shocked right now.I just saw the most shocking and disgusting video in my life.This video I just saw,does make a horror movie look like a Comedy.I do not know how to describe that in words.I can´t believe that some people are that cruel.

Now,I need to watch a funny video or a funny movie to forget what I just saw now.I know that I will not forget that,but maybe I can push that video out of my mind for a while.Does someone know a really funny video or movie?

If someone wants to see the video,you can find it here:

http://www.rtl.de/cms/news/rtl-aktuell/tierquaelerei-bei-facebook-veroeffentlicht-mann-wirft-hund-vom-dach-2da47-51ca-17-1474946.html

But please,do not watch this video,if you love animals or if you have a weak heart.My heart is broken.

I watched it on Facebook,but I did not know what the man in the video was trying to do,si I watched the whole video.In the end,I was just shocked.I regret that I watched it.

@killer1257, What is in that video?

I don't know if anyone else feels it but, I don't ever really want to be famous at all?, I mean i look at my more "popular" friend's video streams of them and they have all their big groups of friends follwing them and it all looks so nice but here wise i don't even want that, i couldn't be a famous person ever, nor would i wanna be in a play hard get paid lots job, i would just like to live quietly the rest of my life with my family and friends, i don't care if i even work a lowerish pay job once i'm ready (when i feel i have done enough education first cause i'm mainly doing that) though on the grounds as long as i enjoy it, but as saying I don't like spotlight really? i couldn't really have a massive statistic giant people following me or being a massive fandom of me, like how guy's like pewdiepie or uberhaxornova get, if i have an account on like a place like deviantart, i do admit i kinda switch accounts once i feel too many people know my account, and i mean nothing nasty against the other people..cause i couldn't really bring myself to doing harm to others uwu, just..

Is it common just to want to live peacefully? even more anonymously? not be mega rich or mega successful or mega famous or mega popular? I just take it im very much a "quiet type", I like keeping my friends close :3, and i mean

I love them to bits :D, i'm just the type of person that'd rather have 3 friends who they can dedicate 33 33 33 to rather than like 20 friends who they have to dedicate 20 5's to if you get my percentages?

Even like if i went (well when i went, i have to find a new place of education now since... things didn't turn out right) to a Uni or a collage (NEVER touching a high school again, poisonous place i found it to be) I frankly would just like to go there and learn, but not to make friends as said i don't have any omg deep people hate :o cause i just don't believe it's a really good thing to hate? i prefer love :3, i'd rather eat ice cream and pancakes than egg a persons house out of spite?) so means i'm nearly mute, but i can say something on a subject i love, and for the fact i'm wanting to do art :D, cause i absolutely love design, you see why i like the kit thread a lot? i love seeing all the designs X) )

Even if i was playing a team game, I'd rather be the person that does the thing that makes others work/do better or make things, a team of one person that works a quiet job but an effective job so the ..per say 1 team of 10-15 people in the noisier more thrilling/exciting job can do better? that too is a reason why i kinda like playing a defence player in football, I found it to be more quieter but actually a lot more satisfying and your not on the front line and everything? your also not the spine of the team but what you do good helps,

Maybe i just like being back at base too owo rather than it looking like some people like being on the front line, but i can understand why people like being on the front line, has it's ultimate reward no? also delievers much more of a thrill.

Maybe just the question im wondering is, anyone else like me? :D just a curious thing cause..i just see people loving thrills and spills and that a lot :3 which is fine...afterall it's whatever makes you happy, and hey sometimes it's worth working the quiet job and having the others do the thrills and spills,

I'm completely opposite to you. I love to be in the centre of attention. I want to be famous, make a lot of money, even if this means I won't have privacy. Privacy is overrated. So what if someone knows who I shag or something. About the friends part. I don't trust completely anyone but me. I'm more of a machiavellistic character to be honest. Never show my real intentions in terms of business and don't trust anyone.

I'm completely opposite to you. I love to be in the centre of attention. I want to be famous, make a lot of money, even if this means I won't have privacy. Privacy is overrated. So what if someone knows who I shag or something. About the friends part. I don't trust completely anyone but me. I'm more of a machiavellistic character to be honest. Never show my real intentions in terms of business and don't trust anyone.

Agree except the part about privacy and friends. I'd like to walk into a market or crowded street and not be recognized. Plus having a few friends that I'd trust my life with. :)

I'm not going to click the link. Some years ago I saw a video about animal cruelty (specifically dogs in China) and I nearly threw up. I got incredibly pissed off and I just felt like I needed to smash something. I won't be describing the video so please don't ask, I still feel ill when I think about that video. Some things are just unforgivable, I don't care which excuse some people use to justify their actions. I don't know if the video you posted is the same as the one I watched or is about the same thing but I do know I don't have the stomach to watch another one of those.

I hope you feel better soon man.

It is not the video you have seen,because the video I saw takes place in Egyptian

@killer1257, What is in that video?

An Egyptian idiot threw a street dog from the roof and he did it just for fun.It is not fake.Poor dog.I never saw something like that

It is not the video you have seen,because the video I saw takes place in Egyptian

An Egyptian idiot threw a street dog from the roof and he did it just for fun.It is not fake.Poor dog.I never saw something like that

Ow ok, I'm not going to watch it because animal cruelty makes me sick but I think I can say the video I saw was about 10 steps beyond that. As I said, I'm not going to describe it (it was from 3 years ago I think).

After watching my video I did exactly the same thing as you (starting to watch funny videos to make me feel better).

The best thing in the world is to have money and be unkown. Privacy is overrated until you dont have any. It is not about people knowing whom you have fucked, it is about the things being blown out of proportion and the lies the media will spread (depending on the situation). Beyond that, when people know you have money, you overpay for everything (which isnt bad when you are talking about an ice-cream, but it is when you are doing business or buying mansions or 100ft yatchs).

There is also a sad thing about not trusting anyone, there are times when you really want a friendly shoulder. And when you cant even trust your wife/girlfriend, that becomes a serious problem imo. Of course a certain level of caution towards believing in people is more than necessary, but 0% of it is just as bad.

I am much like you, but liking to be the center of attention is very different than being famous. You can do it in a smaller scale without needing to become a public figure.