The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Today I was in Venice, Italy. I was just sitting, chilling by the church and I saw three girls walking toward me and they asked if they could take a picture with me. Of course I took a selfie with them. This made my day lol.

They probably thought you were from Glee and they wanted to take a picture with you before you die from overdose! :lol:

For now my brother is just a couple of feet away from me - after taking me out yesterday, set me up with his friend (which there was no problem with @DJames) and all of them making me laugh harder than I laughed in so long

Lol!! Glad you had fun!!!

My "setup" has crashed and burnt. The guy called me but I missed the calls, when I returned the call he didn't answer. He hasn't tried since and I'm definitely not going to call

Blew it

I tried but paranoia came in and wrecked everything,..i blew my friendship...forever.

Aww *hugs* maybe it's not as bad as you think? And if it is, maybe it's for the best for you at this point in time

No, I think it's common knowledge that the FA and refs favour united. WWW.diminbeirut.typepad.com is a good site. I mean Van Persie, Evans and Ferdinand all got away with bans.

I think what this United fan says is true. There is no fact that the referee helps United. They are not Juventus, AC Milano.. so maybe they get the luck in one match, in the next, the other team will have it..

It might rain a bit THEY SAID....

Don't worry THEY SAID...

Maybe a little lighting THEY SAID...

But nothing too bad THEY SAID...

A F****** CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE FORMED OVER GHENT LAST NIGHT

ok maybe a slight exaggeration, but still

So you took her somewhere 'safe'? :Goober:

Don't worry THEY SAID...

Guess you can never trust GoogleNow or ever for dat matter

Don't worry THEY SAID...

Did she get wet? :Goober:

EDIT: It was raining as well, right?

I think what this United fan says is true. There is no fact that the referee helps United. They are not Juventus, AC Milano.. so maybe they get the luck in one match, in the next, the other team will have it..

All of this sort of stuff is wildly exaggerated. I don't think you need to go there, it makes most look extremely desperate, and hateful. I won't deny we've had some luck, but I don't buy it. Favor from the FA? They've always hammered us.

Wildly exaggerated?

Here r some important quotes from Nadim's most recent article on United (http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/2013/05/never-again.html)

The new FA Chairman, Greg Dyke, is an ex Man United director.

The FA Vice chairman is David Gill, current United CEO and future Board member (like a certain Mr. Ferguson).

And the new Premier League chairman, Anthony Fry, is a self confessed United fan.

The new FA Chairman, Greg Dyke, is an ex Man United director. The FA Vice chairman is David Gill, current United CEO and future Board member (like a certain Mr. Ferguson). And the new Premier League chairman, Anthony Fry, is a self confessed United fan. - See more at: http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/2013/05/never-again.html#sthash.VkgKFfSP.dpuf
The new FA Chairman, Greg Dyke, is an ex Man United director. The FA Vice chairman is David Gill, current United CEO and future Board member (like a certain Mr. Ferguson). And the new Premier League chairman, Anthony Fry, is a self confessed United fan. - See more at: http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/2013/05/never-again.html#sthash.VkgKFfSP.dpuf

Not to mention Mike Riley, the cunt, is head of the PGMOB is another pro-United person.

U know when Fergie said he had left the club in a good situation. This is what he meant. He had got all the ppl he wanted in the right places.

Also this sums up how Fergie has abused the game

Ferguson leaving has to teach English football lessons. English football needs to put measures in place to ensure that the years of abuse of power that have formed Ferguson’s reign never happen again:

Never again should a football manager have so much power within the game, to the point where he has his key allies in positions of power inside the country’s football institutions

Never again should a football manager be allowed to abuse the system

Never again should a football manager have his colleagues punish other clubs for firing his son

Never again should a football manager be allowed to bully referees without punishment

Never again should a football manager be allowed to build political connections while working in the game

Never again should a football manager be allowed to ban and bully reporters at a whim

Never again should a football manager be allowed to tamper with the refereeing selection process

Never again should a football manager be allowed to go years without fulfilling his media obligations, with no punishment

Never again should a football manager be allowed to ban referees from taking charge of this team (ask Graham Poll or Jeff Winter)

Never again should a football manager force his players to use his son as an agent, and threaten punishment if they don’t