The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

#3yearsofonedirection should be more like #3yearsofshitmusic and 3 years of girls going mad about some useless guys.

Useless twitter Trends. Some ppl r just barking mad! First the Royal Baby stuff now THIS!

People just go with the trend or post the minute details of their day?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

#3yearsofonedirection should be more like #3yearsofshitmusic and 3 years of girls going mad about some useless guys.

Useless twitter Trends. Some ppl r just barking mad! First the Royal Baby stuff now THIS!

They're hardly useless, they get more girls in a week than any of us would in a life-time :lol:

They're hardly useless, they get more girls in a week than most of us would in a life-time :lol:

Fixed that for you.

Alex, on 24 Jul 2013 - 11:43 AM, said: NishC300, on 23 Jul 2013 - 09:12 AM, said: #3yearsofonedirection should be more like #3yearsofshitmusic and 3 years of girls going mad about some useless guys. Useless twitter Trends. Some ppl r just barking mad! First the Royal Baby stuff now THIS! They're hardly useless, they get more guys in a week than most of us would in a life-time

Fixed that for you.

FTFY. And I'm one hundred percent sure. At least speaking for myself.

One direction was in Dallas the other night apparently. I work downtown so I was vastly annoyed by all the mindless pre-teen girls wandering the streets looking for the venue. Other than that I didn't even know what or who they were until that night. Also i'm pretty tired of this royal baby monkey business. Why does anyone even care? Even if you live in England? The name of a baby can't possibly have this much bearing on this many peoples lives......

One direction was in Dallas the other night apparently. I work downtown so I was vastly annoyed by all the mindless pre-teen girls wandering the streets looking for the venue. Other than that I didn't even know what or who they were until that night. Also i'm pretty tired of this royal baby monkey business. Why does anyone even care? Even if you live in England? The name of a baby can't possibly have this much bearing on this many peoples lives......

I have never listened to any of their songs. Or Taylor Smith's. I couldn't say how they sound, what their songs are. I'm clueless about it.

and I must say, there's nothing better than Minas Gerais (a state in Brazil, where I'm from, but not where I live currently). Amazing food, awesome people, great atmosphere and to keep in topic of what you guys were saying men here are hardly useless :P

I should go back here and ignore the weather (although today is like 10 degrees)

new computer delivered and now configured, although the IT guy forgot to update my bookmarks.

Best part: NO BUG IN FIREFOX. CHROME NEVER MORE!!!!

woo hoo

If someone knows how to transfer the bookmarks from the old computer to the new, please let me know

But new computer!!!! yay!!!!

new computer delivered and now configured, although the IT guy forgot to update my bookmarks.

Best part: NO BUG IN FIREFOX. CHROME NEVER MORE!!!!

woo hoo

If someone knows how to transfer the bookmarks from the old computer to the new, please let me know

But new computer!!!! yay!!!!

Well well well...

I know how to do it in Chrome, but not in Firefox. So I can't help you :Goober: