The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Bye people, going to be away from home until the 24th! :)

I wish everyone a happy July, this place is amazing, best forum on the internet by far!!!

All I need now is to pray that nobody attacks NYC while I am there, lol.

Enjoy ! You'll truely be missed here.I hope you wont miss the pre-season matches under José.

I wish everyone a happy July, this place is amazing, best forum on the internet by far!!!

Gotta worry about the residents also.

I'm sleepless... again... so reading Oscar's thread is what I'll continue to do. It works amazingly to make me sleepy :P

After I'm done with his I'll have Eden's ;)

One week until vacation!!!!

@, so don't let it distract you, love.

Good studies and good luck in your tests

Ok. First is it bad info give up on the match before halftime? Second am I the only one bothered by some of these team names? If the sport is mistakenly called soccer here, and the league has the word soccer in it, why can a club have "FC" in the name? My home team should be SC Dallas instead of FC Dallas. Why is there a football club in a soccer league? Also why is there Real Salt Lake? What does Real have to do with Utah? Can anyone even speak Spanish in mormonland? DC United I guess I'll let slide, but it's still questionable...... Why oh why must my ridiculous country call the sport soccer of all things?

Actually Real - both Madrid and Sociedad - as far as I understand has the same meaning as real in English. The True Madrid... so I guess Real applies to any team in the world if it teams they're the real, true team in that city.

Or maybe it's Royal (Real in Spanish) Madrid. Don't know :dunno:

Actually Real - both Madrid and Sociedad - as far as I understand has the same meaning as real in English. The True Madrid... so I guess Real applies to any team in the world if it teams they're the real, true team in that city.

Right. But Real is only used in La Liga right? Ive not seen other teams with that anywhere else. I guess it's just annoying that another league felt the need to use it when it doesn't mean anything in said league.....

Volt-Aged :fainthv9::D

Right. But Real is only used in La Liga right? Ive not seen other teams with that anywhere else. I guess it's just annoying that another league felt the need to use it when it doesn't mean anything in said league.....

not sure if they're used anywhere else the fact is if used as real (true) it could be applicable in any team in the world... it could, but maybe it doesn't. But the FC in a place that calls the sport soccer really makes no sense.

Volt-Aged :fainthv9::D

As much as I try to deny it, that boy has my heart. I really love my Syrian. I moved my Jesus King to my profile, but yeah, I'm forever Volt-Aged.

not sure if they're used anywhere else the fact is if used as real (true) it could be applicable in any team in the world... it could, but maybe it doesn't. But the FC in a place that calls the sport soccer really makes no sense.

As much as I try to deny it, that boy has my heart. I really love my Syrian. I moved my Jesus King to my profile, but yeah, I'm forever Volt-Aged.

I think its the first time a love story begins in a football forum, you'll need to meet in real life :Goober:

@Rmpr, @Barbara, & other Brazilians over here...

Today I was chilling in the cocktail bar at the seaside, which is "exotic" themed. If you want to see it... LINK

I was eating my food and then really interesting music caught my attention. It was like melody for ears. I realized it's some kind of Brazilian music, it was really chilled and relaxed, with nice instruments playing and a woman with a really soft nice voice signing something like "A boa, a boa...". I really don't know, if this is what she was signing, but it something like this.

I'm home right now and I googled it and google says this kind of music is called "Bossa Nova". I'm listening for a few hours on youtube and it's really cool music, but I can't seem to find that "A boa" song. Can you please help me?

I won't sleep good until I find it.

I can't recall any songs with "a boa" right now, hahaha. But some female singers with soft voices that come to my mind are Marisa Monte or Vanessa da Mata. However, I think they're MPB singers, which is kinda similar to Bossa Nova, but a bit different.

I think its the first time a love story begins in a football forum, you'll need to meet in real life :Goober:

jokes apart, I love the guy (friendly) and I respect him deeply - which really isn't that easy to find either on internet.

And I'd really love to meet him in real life. I'd like to adopt him as my youngest brother and steal him from Syria forever but I suppose his real life sisters and parents won't appreciate that much, although all of them are invited to come here too ;)

But we'll always be TC's royal couple :P

Stay safe and have fun!