The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

@DJames and @Stingray[/b : Thanks a lot for your support, it goes directly to the heart, we are still in better situation then Palestine or Syria where there is war.

Yes other places are in a worst state but I think we as humans rarely look at that when we are faced with our own troubles. Looking at the circumstance we are in, in light of others can bring some comfort but it isn't really making our situation any better. It can help us remember the things that we can truly value though. So draw comfort in the good that you do have when you feel down.

Just keep hacking that guy's wifi! So you are then here with us!

LOL ! Also I know you'll laugh but its true, I already prepared his succession if he changed his protection, there is what we call here a "Cyber-Café" but its very far from my house, but I still can hack him ! so, there is already a replacement !

Thanks to this :

imagette_article_23101-600_TP-Link-Anten

Yes other places are in a worst state but I think we as humans rarely look at that when we are faced with our own troubles. Looking at the circumstance we are in, in light of others can bring some comfort but it isn't really making our situation any better. It can help us remember the things that we can truly value though. So draw comfort in the good that you do have when you feel down.

Yeah i'm a very thankful person and a happy one, I enjoy my life to be honest, because as you said I value things, I have a fantastic family, very good and honest friends, I feel the love of my entourage and that is important to me.But in the same time I want a better life because I feel I deserve to be in a better place, and the only choice we have to have this better life is to work hard 365 days.

Hey guy's any advice on becoming a less insecure person?, I feel like my trust and suspicion issues are damaging relationships close to me and i hate it doing so ><

In my head I have a thing i put in back in 2009 when the scenario was different, i was at a place where...well it was a school but by god it was backstabbing heaven, and of course i had a friend or two who would it seems do anything to betray me, thankfully i ridded of them a long time ago but godamn they were backstabbing assholes, but of course time has changed and i left that pithole of a school, (and yes it was a huge POS that place, if tomorrow it were to get demolished it'd be a zit off the ass of the planet) and also the people have changed, i only do internet friends whom i LOVE DEEPLY O_O, anyways cutting to the chase, when i was there i decided to limit the trust in anyone to as minimum as possible, cause of course as said there was a backstabber every single corner you went, but that rule needs to be kicked out cause of the damn past i keep tending to get ..worries about my close friends abandoning or betraying me, or just not even liking me at all , yes i know it's illogical and has not to any evidence at all but even spite of that you still get damn suspicious, and i'm just wanting to boot the rule out of the window as soon as but it seems a bit ...there?, okay i will say not everything in the world sucked, i realised there is some wonderful people out there but just godamn i need to stop being suspicious of anyone close to me, cause it just is wrecking the relations...or straining them, and i fear if i made it get worse i'll lose all my friends..even when i fear i will lose them already,

do forgive me if i sound ABSOLUTELY AND UTTERLY PATHETIC XD

but i guess for shorts, yes i admit i get insecure, i fear my close friend is going to turn on me anytime soon or our relationship is failing and all of this cause of the fucking damn past which i need to get over, but i need advice on helping me get over it you know?.

Hey guy's any advice on becoming a less insecure person?, I feel like my trust and suspicion issues are damaging relationships close to me and i hate it doing so ><

In my head I have a thing i put in back in 2009 when the scenario was different, i was at a place where...well it was a school but by god it was backstabbing heaven, and of course i had a friend or two who would it seems do anything to betray me, thankfully i ridded of them a long time ago but godamn they were backstabbing assholes, but of course time has changed and i left that pithole of a school, (and yes it was a huge POS that place, if tomorrow it were to get demolished it'd be a zit off the ass of the planet) and also the people have changed, i only do internet friends whom i LOVE DEEPLY O_O, anyways cutting to the chase, when i was there i decided to limit the trust in anyone to as minimum as possible, cause of course as said there was a backstabber every single corner you went, but that rule needs to be kicked out cause of the damn past i keep tending to get ..worries about my close friends abandoning or betraying me, or just not even liking me at all , yes i know it's illogical and has not to any evidence at all but even spite of that you still get damn suspicious, and i'm just wanting to boot the rule out of the window as soon as but it seems a bit ...there?, okay i will say not everything in the world sucked, i realised there is some wonderful people out there but just godamn i need to stop being suspicious of anyone close to me, cause it just is wrecking the relations...or straining them, and i fear if i made it get worse i'll lose all my friends..even when i fear i will lose them already,

but i guess for shorts, yes i admit i get insecure, i fear my close friend is going to turn on me anytime soon or our relationship is failing and all of this cause of the fucking damn past which i need to get over, but i need advice on helping me get over it you know?.

It's completely logical that you don't put trust in your friends after what happened to you. It's only a way to defend yourself from going through it again.

Honestly, I don't think there is any real solution other than being picky. You don't have to be friends with everyone, you need to stay back from people who dont seem right to you. Regarding your close friends, I think you'd have to trust them, take the risk, dive in... It's very scary, I understand, but not trusting in them might drive them away which will be very bad aswell. Take your time though, I think naturaly as time will go by, you'll start to trust them more.

This is just my little piece of advice supported by my limited 17 years of experience as a human being ^_^

I am furtunate enough to have 4 best friends who I completely trust and whom I've been friends with since elementary school.

Hope things will get better for you!

I have so many things going on at this moment. But later tonight or tomorrow I'll read it carefully and get to you.

Until then I hope things get better. *hug* sweetie

Wow. Kinda hard to answer this here. It is possible to restore your trust, I believe.

But you will have to accept the fact that people will always do stuff that hurt you. That acceptance is the first step. It always is, otherwise you risk shutting down completely and making a self fulfilling prophecy...

So to get out of that cycle i would not recommend being picky, actually. I would slowly and VERY consciously expose yourself to other people. Start very slow and superficial and build it up. Also,only go further in deepening relations if the contact really feels comfi - do not force it here.

Also: every time you feel it worked out- ask youself some questions and evenwrite down the answers! Like : how did it go? How suspicious was i feeling? What triggered that? How did it work out in the end?

This will learn you what exactly makes you 'tick'.

Take it from there!! slowly but do a bit every day!

Date Chelsea = no problem

Fuck Chelsea = big problem

However, rephrase that and you could be making sweet love to Chelsea B)

While I'm banging her I couldn't help but think of like Mata, Terry or even Roman!

Plus if we broke up the name Chelsea would be tainted for a long time!