The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

But you were okay with his ass?! :lol:

how could I relate my face to his ass?

Now I'm putting someone else's face where it's normally mine.

Also, I could relate everything in life to that dat ass.

Dat ass is perfect in so many levels...

I'm planning on visiting Israel next year, so maybe we can schedule a match then ;)

My mom is fascinated by the country and wants to go there again and take me with her

It's great here !

No amazing views or anything but Tel Aviv is really nice, the nightlife and the beach..

Also the desert area (south) is quite interesting.

It's great here !

No amazing views or anything but Tel Aviv is really nice, the nightlife and the beach..

Also the desert area (south) is quite interesting.

I really want to explore the country, don't want to visit Tel Aviv or Jerusalem

She went to place where Jericho, Bethlehem, and other historical places that used to exist or still exist. I don't have the itinerary she did, but she only spent a couple of days on each capital

I'm a long way from sleep also. I got off pretty early but got stuck in line for AGES at the grocery trying to get some cat food, vegetables, and wine. Now i'm at the apartment partaking in said wine and watching some cooking competition shows.

I'm a long way from sleep also. I got off pretty early but got stuck in line for AGES at the grocery trying to get some cat food, vegetables, and wine. Now i'm at the apartment partaking in said wine and watching some cooking competition shows.

you love your cooking, don't you?

I also went to grocery store, I also stayed there longer than I wanted, I also bought vegetables - but unlike you I eat meat, so I bought tons of it too - got home and was too lazy to cook.

Ate fresh bread with something I have not a clue on how to say in English (according the dictionary is salami, but I know what salami is and that's not what I ate). Had two breads, some chocolate cake, way too much soda - I don't drink alcohol - and now I can't sleep!

Can we count sheeps together?

edit: you just gave me my 300th like ;) it makes it special :P

you love your cooking, don't you?

I also went to grocery store, I also stayed there longer than I wanted, I also bought vegetables - but unlike you I eat meat, so I bought tons of it too - got home and was too lazy to cook.

Ate fresh bread with something I have not a clue on how to say in English (according the dictionary is salami, but I know what salami is and that's not what I ate). Had two breads, some chocolate cake, way too much soda - I don't drink alcohol - and now I can't sleep!

Can we count sheeps together?

Yeah we can!

I love a nice glass of wine/vodka/whiskey/beer after work. But i'm also a soda aficionado. Which kind are you enjoying this evening? Also can't get mad at fresh bread.

Ha, and yes, of course I love my cooking. I've been around the food business and have been taught to love it for as long as I can remember.

Yeah we can!

I love a nice glass of wine/vodka/whiskey/beer after work. But i'm also a soda aficionado. Which kind are you enjoying this evening? Also can't get mad at fresh bread.

Ha, and yes, of course I love my cooking. I've been around the food business and have been taught to love it for as long as I can remember.

1 :P

I like champagne but it has to be French - tried some others and gave me headaches. Also I'm pretty much drunk in my sober state, if I drink I think the world would ask me to come back later.

My fave drink is grape juice, but for some reason I don't like wine. The thing is I don't like how alcohol tastes. I've tried many things, but I just don't like any of it. The same goes with smoking - though that one I didn't even tried.

I was drinking guaraná - my fave soda - not sure if you guys have it in US. Guaraná Antarctica is sort of known there. Have you ever tried?

What did you cook?

I bought pork ribs, that I wanted to do with some vegetables side and salad and something that is like potato, but not potato (according to the dictionary is called cassava or manioc). Maybe I should do it now.

1 :P

I like champagne but it has to be French - tried some others and gave me headaches. Also I'm pretty much drunk in my sober state, if I drink I think the world would ask me to come back later.

My fave drink is grape juice, but for some reason I don't like wine. The thing is I don't like how alcohol tastes. I've tried many things, but I just don't like any of it. The same goes with smoking - though that one I didn't even tried.

I was drinking guaraná - my fave soda - not sure if you guys have it in US. Guaraná Antarctica is sort of known there. Have you ever tried?

What did you cook?

I bought pork ribs, that I wanted to do with some vegetables side and salad and something that is like potato, but not potato (according to the dictionary is called cassava or manioc). Maybe I should do it now.

Agreed on champagne. A fun fact is that to technically BE champagne, the product in question MUST be produced in the Champagne region of France. Similar to how other countries and regions of Mexico produce "tequila" but true tequila must be produced IN Tequila.

Grape juice is also pretty legit, but I don't seem to buy it often. And I am a non smoker, although I do enjoy a nice cigar now and again....

I think it could be interesting to see this drunk version of Barbara. Well, maybe just a pleasantly tipsy version......

I've not heard of that guarańa drink, but I feel I should look it up.....

I actually didn't technically cook tonight. I stirred some extra spices and whatnot into a pre made hummus and just had that with some chopped up carrots and celery.

And yes, you should let me know how that turns out when you cook it.

@francozola, here's another Azpi lover for you @, . You two will need to slug it out for him. :lol:

I like Meera way too much to fight for Azpili's affections. He's all hers, but I'll continue to appreciate the view ;)

Agreed on champagne. A fun fact is that to technically BE champagne, the product in question MUST be produced in the Champagne region of France. Similar to how other countries and regions of Mexico produce "tequila" but true tequila must be produced IN Tequila.

Grape juice is also pretty legit, but I don't seem to buy it often. And I am a non smoker, although I do enjoy a nice cigar now and again....

I think it could be interesting to see this drunk version of Barbara. Well, maybe just a pleasantly tipsy version......

I've not heard of that guarańa drink, but I feel I should look it up.....

I actually didn't technically cook tonight. I stirred some extra spices and whatnot into a pre made hummus and just had that with some chopped up carrots and celery.

And yes, you should let me know how that turns out when you cook it.

When I go visit you in your Yankee soil or when you decide to accept my invitation to come here, I'll introduce you to both - guaraná and drunk Bárbara. You better bring the champagne for that though ;)

I LOVE SPICES! Actually my food is very spicy and my fave is hot pepper. People that come to my house have fire on their mouths. Can't deny my roots ;)