The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

The only insult on there is morons, and it's hardly anything is it. Cursing is a different thing than insulting, if you're going to give me a warning for that then please go look at the other thousands of posts around here, people are getting called names every day on this forum, just look at the abuse abuse abuse thread.

How many times have i been insulted and you have done fuck all about it? despite me reporting. People have called me all sorts in the past, nothing happens, got called a wanker more than once, nothing happened, though i answer back, i find my post deleted. Of course favouritsim gets in the way of it. Because it's only me on this whole forum who gets brought up for these silly things, like swearing and whatnot, people swear a lot more than i do and at others.

Of course you expect me to cower down to you don't you? yeah good luck with that mate.

You are delusional. Why would I, or any other person of the staff here have favoritisim? I've never met any of you; why would I treat people differently.

It is an insult when your cursing is aimed at someone. Several people were involved in the discussion and for some reason you are the only one who was cursing.

And did I give you a warning for any of the above? I just told you to tone it down because you are one warning away from a ban. I was doing you a favor. Feel free to not take my advice if you don't want to.

You are delusional. Why would I, or any other person of the staff here have favoritisim? I've never met any of you; why would I treat people differently.

It is an insult when your cursing is aimed at someone. Several people were involved in the discussion and for some reason you are the only one who was cursing.

And did I give you a warning for any of the above? I just told you to tone it down because you are one warning away from a ban. I was doing you a favor. Feel free to not take my advice if you don't want to.

Yeah sure i can swear a lot, but if that really warrants a ban then it's just ridiculous, especially when theirs a lot of others who do the same thing and get away with murder, and they all know who they are!.

I've been toning it down a bit actually, made some good friends on here such as James who i have always had trouble with in the past, just because of a bit of swearing you can't say I'm not trying.

By the way calling me delusional is just as bad as calling someone a bandwagoner, and i believe you reported me for saying that when i was defending my good friend RMPR for being bullied about his english.

Yeah sure i can swear a lot, but if that really warrants a ban then it's just ridiculous, especially when theirs a lot of others who do the same thing and get away with murder, and they all know who they are!.

The thing is swearing, even when it is not very insulting, can easily turn into personal insults after a few replies, that's why we don't to see it in discussions because it will often turn into a fight. The staff team do their best to keep the forum clean, but we can't monitor every single post and we can't handle every situation perfectly; we're not perfect. Unfortunately, occasionally someone will inevitably feel he is being treated unfairly, but that does not mean we intend to be unjust.

I've been toning it down a bit actually, made some good friends on here such as James who i have always had trouble with in the past, just because of a bit of swearing you can't say I'm not trying.

I know you're trying and have improved enormously That's why I asked to stop swearing, it'll be a shame of you throw it all away.

By the way calling me delusional is just as bad as calling someone a bandwagoner, and i believe you reported me for saying that when i was defending my good friend RMPR for being bullied about his english.

As I have explained many, many, times. I did not warn you for calling someone a bandwagoner. It wasn't for a single post either. I warned you because of your constant provoking of zolayes (and I warned him as well). As for "delusional", really I meant is that you are imagining stuff like the moderating team showing favoritism. I apologize if you found it insulting.

Was I bullied because of my English? :(

I guess it was zolayes in my first week here, such an annoying old man! I have grown to respect him now, who would have tought that?!! Nice that we are cool now!!!

It is surely something from the past, but I am one of the few who like Kojo. He is explosive and we had our "fights", but he is a very good member to the forum (*cough* unlike Bitee *cough*).

I dont like CHOULO19 though, he is too smart (nerd) for my taste...

Lets keep the good mood people!

Last time I remember being in the pub I was posting stuff about beans sausages and chips... come back and now theres a lot of messages about insults etc. Cmon people, keep the peace.... :D

Yeah, a Scotsman asking for some sort of 'peace', surely thats a first :Goober:

I guess it was zolayes in my first week here, such an annoying old man! I have grown to respect him now, who would have tought that?!!

It is surely something from the past, but I am one of the few who like Kojo. He is explosive and we had our "fights", but he is a very good member to the forum (*cough* unlike Bitee *cough*).

Good to see mate, It's a disease Justin gave me long ago, I'm just too controversial for my own good.

Watching Derren Brown trick or treat and hes chose some old lady. I've already seen the episode as its old but she picks a treat. Imagine if she had picked a trick, what publicity he would get if he tricked an old women, wow. Like scared the shit out of her like the apocalypse thing..

I think I can solve the arguing problem of the forums, we'll make an argue thread, where everyone can just argue with me and get it out of their system.

I'll start off with excellent points like dollar for dollar Torres is the best player we've ever had, Drogba was an awful striker who could never play well in important games, Rafa is the best manager we've ever had, and Lampard was absolute rubbish from 2003-2010.

I think I can solve the arguing problem of the forums, we'll make an argue thread, where everyone can just argue with me and get it out of their system.

I'll start off with excellent points like dollar for dollar Torres is the best player we've ever had, Drogba was an awful striker who could never play well in important games, Rafa is the best manager we've ever had, and Lampard was absolute rubbish from 2003-2010.

NO TAKE IT OUTSIDE THIS PLACE IS SACRED

I truly care about my school, which is why today I voted in half a dozen student elections and about as many referenda. I chose to abstain in all but one issue, and that's because I care about the community and not because some idiot decided to make it so that you had to vote in all of those things even if you were a selfish bitch and would only want to vote in one referendum that mattered to you. Today, I am proud. *tears*

I guess it was zolayes in my first week here, such an annoying old man! I have grown to respect him now, who would have tought that?!! Nice that we are cool now!!!

Freudian excuse; trying to justify his jealousy as hatred and or fear. The Id feels jealous of the superior intellect of his peers and the super ego rationalises this jealousy as hatred to reinforce the subject's superiority complex. The use of derogatory terms towards his peers with superior attributes is the means of said reinforcement. The subject has an obvious fear or inadequacy which can manifest as as obsession of objects. Whether they be organic or not is up to the subject. Patient shows extreme signs of violent behaviour and should not confronted in one on one situations for fear of physical altercations.

Dr Sigmund Spiegel diagnoses the subject as an bordeline narcissist with obvious trust and self esteem issues.

Dr S Spiegel reccomends immediate institutionalisation for further analysis.

certified_insane_stamp_square_sticker-p2

Freudian excuse; trying to justify his jealousy as hatred and or fear. The Id feels jealous of the superior intellect of his peers and the super ego rationalises this jealousy as hatred to reinforce the subject's superiority complex. The use of derogatory terms towards his peers with superior attributes is the means of said reinforcement. The subject has an obvious fear or inadequacy which can manifest as as obsession of objects. Whether they be organic or not is up to the subject. Patient shows extreme signs of violent behaviour and should not confronted in one on one situations for fear of physical altercations.

Dr Sigmund Spiegel diagnoses the subject as an bordeline narcissist with obvious trust and self esteem issues.

certified_insane_stamp_square_sticker-p2

I got lost in the third word! :lol:

You know what you've done and I hate you for it.

It'd be good PR if he were to break into the first in however so many years it'd take. Even if he is rubbish, it'd be good PR.

:clap: You have outdone yourself this time Dr. Spiegel!