The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I find the post so stuipid that it's not worth the time to explain why. Also I find it so obvious that it shouldnt been an explanation.

Claiming that someone like Terry doesnt have Chelsea in his heart, or Lampard... seriousley?

You're annoying.

So weather sensitive!

It does get you when you are trying to do stuff outside but the rain fucks it. :D

The official WHS list of cool has been unveiled.

Congratulations to those who made it. I'm proud of you. <3

You will recieve a free hooker that just learned english shall you come to Brazil!

s2

In 6 months time this list will be stuff of legend and a far higher honour than MOTM ... It will be like the champions league compared to the community shield... :-D

You've not made it sound gread enough, its like cutting your knee compared to having chlamydia and kidney stones at the same time.

It is second to Scotch, which is hard to beat, so its pretty prestegous.

I'm new here, but I'll do anything it takes to someday make that list. Anything.

WHS told me in private that you must like exactly 50 of all cool members posts. To do this you must visit each one of our profiles and look at the 'likes' in the left hand column. There will be previously liked posts and all you have to do is like 50 of them. :D

P.s. I am joking but I'm not!

You bitches scared to play meat FIFA? please, yous don't even know what sort of console I have so already acting scared of playing me... pffft.. shows you how good I am.... not even sure what gaming system I play it on and your already scared... goml ....

:Goober:

Don't play me, really I'm being serious here, I'm Scottish so that makes me shit at everything bar downing scotch like a man possessed....by an alky.

I honestly only check TC for the general chat convos. I dont know why but i feel the discussions about tactics and players form and if JM is coming back and the FSW just recycled arguments. Hopefully its just a stage and it will go away soon....................

You bitches scared to play meat FIFA? please, yous don't even know what sort of console I have so already acting scared of playing me... pffft.. shows you how good I am.... not even sure what gaming system I play it on and your already scared... goml ....

:Goober:

Don't play me, really I'm being serious here, I'm Scottish so that makes me shit at everything bar downing scotch like a man possessed....by an alky.

Sounds kinky.

I honestly only check TC for the general chat convos. I dont know why but i feel the discussions about tactics and players form and if JM is coming back and the FSW just recycled arguments. Hopefully its just a stage and it will go away soon....................

I go through the exact same phase from time to time. You come to check what's going on and it's the same topics being discussed with similar views just juggled around in conversation. I even find myself posting just for the sake of posting because I'm bored but trust me that will pass. You'll be amongst the footy talk soon enough.

Same here. Other things here don't interest me much anymore either. Everything seems redundant, and there are a lot of things people take way too seriously for my liking, or in other words, I feel like it's a pointless way to expend my energy and time debating or insulting others or worse yet read through intense, but nonetheless almost always dull, debates and a shit tone of insults. I come here to feel the community love.