The next Drogba

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlo is just using what roman provided, i doubt he would have signed kalou for his champions league winning milan teams. rolleyes.gif

again just your opinion unless Carlo has confided in you. please refrain from expressing your opinions as facts

Neymar... I'd rather have Kalou tbh with you.

He wouldnt suit the premier league, Brazillians rarely do (i say rarely because of Alex) and Chelsea dont even seem to have the money to be making signings such as Neymar, reportedly costing 18 million...

And even if he is good, What basis to you have for this expert opinion on Neymar, the occasional good cross or piece of skill you've seen on Youtube whilst researching a load of psychological dribble, that doesnt particularly have a place in a forum devoted to the discussion of Football and more important the goings on of Chelsea football club AND looking at videos of inception so you could feel a bit special inside when you see Leo di Caprio on screen.

I get a bit bored of your opinions sometimes, you have next to no faith in the players that seem to have actually proven to deserve a place in our team, i.e. Kalou, who is only getting better and seem to put your faith completely in players like Gael Kakuta, who although is good (and i'm not arguing that at all), but isnt ready for a place in the first team.

But you shall persist, and i'll be excited when i see the little update box saying Terminator X has quoted your post ;)

Sorry, that was a bit of a rant

Edited by BomTrett

He wouldnt suit the premier league, Brazillians rarely do (i say rarely because of Alex) and Chelsea dont even seem to have the money to be making signings such as Neymar, reportedly costing 18 million...

And even if he is good, What basis to you have for this expert opinion on Neymar, the occasional good cross or piece of skill you've seen on Youtube whilst researching a load of psychological dribble, that doesnt particularly have a place in a forum devoted to the discussion of Football and more important the goings on of Chelsea football club AND looking at videos of inception so you could feel a bit special inside when you see Leo di Caprio on screen.

I get a bit bored of your opinions sometimes, you have next to no faith in the players that seem to have actually proven to deserve a place in our team, i.e. Kalou, who is only getting better and seem to put your faith completely in players like Gael Kakuta, who although is good (and i'm not arguing that at all), but isnt ready for a place in the first team.

But you shall persist, and i'll be excited when i see the little update box saying Terminator X has quoted your post ;)

understand your rant ..he is just a Cross we have to bear ..

Carlo is just using what roman provided, i doubt he would have signed kalou for his champions league winning milan teams. rolleyes.gif

Kalou's not actually that bad. Last season he had a better goals-per-game average (2.7) than Anelka (3.5) and Malouda (3.3).

Kalou's not actually that bad. Last season he had a better goals-per-game average (2.7) than Anelka (3.5) and Malouda (3.3).

And most of the times he played as a sub for 15-20 mins. He is one of the players we just don't use correctly. Same as Mikel he should be playing on other position. Behind the striker or as centre forward. He is just too confused on the wing. Although I liked how he dealt with Mascherano ;)

Inception will be considered one of the great movies of our generation, why even spawn such juvenile comments, have you even seen it?

Kalou is getting better because the only way is up, just imagine how much quality players such as Kakuta would improve after the same amount of first team appearances. Everytime i see Kalou in a blue shirt i keep thinking he's won a competition to play for chelsea for the day, but the competition is fixed. We made a bid for Neymar and it was even confirmed on the official Santos site and we never denied it, so clearly the club want him.

Inception will be considered one of the great movies of our generation, why even spawn such juvenile comments, have you even seen it?

Kalou is getting better because the only way is up, just imagine how much quality players such as Kakuta would improve after the same amount of first team appearances. Everytime i see Kalou in a blue shirt i keep thinking he's won a competition to play for chelsea for the day, but the competition is fixed. We made a bid for Neymar and it was even confirmed on the official Santos site and we never denied it, so clearly the club want him.

I didnt particularly diss the film, because i have no right to because i havent seen it, but you always seem to worm it in to a forum that is focused on Football. Sometimes when your having your own rants you go off topic. And Kakuta would improve if he got first team appearances, and i feel he's ready to be getting a few more appearances but all i'm saying is that Kalou is a decent player and i wouldnt want Ancelotti or Abramovich to even consider selling him, because he's still decent and will hopefully prove he's got what it takes to start games, as Anelka is getting older and he is a similar player to Nico.

And referring to your "but the competition is fixed" comment, What the hell are you on about? Please dont use this as an excuse to insult my intelligence, i'm just not really catching your drift. And dont think i'm just getting at you either, i just feel you purposely annoy people sometimes, and only have room for your opinions without considering what other people have to say.

Gomis is a great player but last year he had some troubles with injuries and fainting in training and so he couldn't really gel in Lyon team. But before Lyon in St.Etienne he played fantastic and I hope he finds his fitness and form again in Lyon. If he was more consistent he would be perfect replacement for Drogba in few years but now I will put my money on Lukaku as Drogba's long term replacement thumbsup.gif

you over-evaluate Gomis !!!

I guess if you live

He has doing only one good season, and it's all. His last season at St.Etienne was so shitty. And his season at Lyon it's the same thang.

And you know, to play against Norway, all the french players who went in South Africa are not selected... Gomis is even not selected to play against Norway !! It show well his level...

And if he has got a bad season at Lyon, it's not because of injuries, it's just because he he's a big flop !

that's how all the french people think about him...