Wycombe vs Chelsea XI

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the Wycombe players came on as a sub and scored a four-minute hat-trick :lol: The naivity of football fans is hilarious, on Eurosport they're properly ripping into the club when they obviously haven't looked at the team-sheet :lol:

some of the Wycombe players have been pro`s for years...the scoreline doesn`t read very good..but like i`ve said before, the youngsters need to play in the senior team surrended by experienced heads before we can fairly judge them. all that said..Di Santo starting his third consecutive friendly and not making his mark on any of the games after his loan spell at Blackburn,doesn`t look good for him.

One of the Wycombe players came on as a sub and scored a four-minute hat-trick :lol: The naivity of football fans is hilarious, on Eurosport they're properly ripping into the club when they obviously haven't looked at the team-sheet :lol:

Was reading the comments, retards. wank2.gif

Link - http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/29072010/58/premier-league-four-minute-hat-trick-downs-chelsea-xi.html

I'm not reading anything into this game, none of these youngsters will be anywhere near the first team this season I wouldnt have thought. Although I would like to see more of Conor Clifford and Jack Cork.

Scott Sinclair and Franco Di Santo will leave I think.

Improvement on the Crawley game, but like that game we falled apart in the second half. Defence a shambles and a non existant midfield. Sinclair was having a field day but very wasteful in the box. Di Santo was quite isolated but you still expect more from players like him. Kaby had a good first half, and Sam Walker was probably our best player.

Improvement on the Crawley game, but like that game we falled apart in the second half. Defence a shambles and a non existant midfield. Sinclair was having a field day but very wasteful in the box. Di Santo was quite isolated but you still expect more from players like him. Kaby had a good first half, and Sam Walker was probably our best player.

The reserve lads always seem to lose these games pre season, Wycombe will be starting their season sooner and will be fitter for that. However we did have some quality players out so a bit of a dissapointment although i am sure the scoreline doesn't really reflect the match. Seems that Sinclair is doing his best to get noticed and given a chance and Di Santo is doing the opposite :) good to hear Sam Walker doing well, i have high hopes for him, very good keeper.

Enjoyed it despite the score, nice to see the youth. Wycombe to be fair werent bad and we just need to sort out our defending, sack Di Santo :lol: and we'll be alright. Good night all in all. Anyone else from TC go?

Yeah was at the top far right of the away section.

Thought Walker made just one mistake which led to a corner when he should have left it to go out for a goal kick. Produced two very good saves though.

Edited by Cameron

I listened to the game on the commentary on Wycombe's site, so I haven't yet seen the goals - so thanks, Esk. Some of the defending looked as bad as it sounded! However the Wycombe commentary said it all - it was only our youth team and we shouldn't look too much in to it. Yes, some of the defending was lacklustre but Chelsea's academy and reserves sides have a habit of losing pre-season matches!