Wycombe vs Chelsea XI

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember it being announced a few months back, and only thought to look into it earlier tonight, and found out that the game is tomorrow. Its not an official friendly from Chelsea's point of view but we may well see some of the youngsters in action.

Love to see essien get a break and more youth/reseves come in

would love to see connor clifford if hes still at chelsea What a beautifull strike the boy has

Yes he is! Captain of the FA Youth Cup winning side. How can we let him go? :P

It's a reserve team friendly. Will be full of all theyoung players not going to Germany. No idea what players are going to Germany yet though. I would think if this games involves any of the older players Di Santo, Sinclair ect.. i think it will be a good indication that they are not sticking around for next season.

Going to this a bit later on, looking forwards to it but sad that most of the reserves will be with the First XI going to Germany soon :(

Still, come on chels! :blue scalf:

Only a few will be going, McEachran and Bruma that i know of for sure, not sure on any others.

Wycombe: Nikki Bull; Chris Westwood, Dave Winfield, Alan Bennett, Danny Foster; Gareth Ainsworth, Lewis Montrose, Keiran Murtagh, Kevin Betsy; Scott Rendell, Ben Strevens.

Subs: Steve Arnold, Leon Johnson, Ian Westlake, Marvin McCoy, Matt Bloomfield, Matt Phillips, Jon-Paul Pittman.

Chelsea XI: Walker; Billy Clifford, Rohan Ince, Aziz Deen-Conteh, Ryan Bertrand; Scott Sinclair, Jack Cork, Conor Clifford, Milan Lalkovic; Franco Di Santo, Aliu Djalo.

Subs: Gokhan Tore, Jamal Blackman, Daniel Philliskirk, Ben Sampayo, Philipp Prosenik.