• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

joe cool should be banned from giving rep.

he goes around repping anyone who quotes me or says anything towards me in a negative way. It's only him doing it so it's not as if he can hide.

he's indirectly baiting.

Grow up.

he goes around repping anyone who quotes me or says anything towards me in a negative way. It's only him doing it so it's not as if he can hide.

he's indirectly baiting.

You're nothing more than a muppet, I'm not going to say anything more because it's not worth it so peace out wave.gif

if that's the case then we should ban everyone from the site.

you don't see my point here, he lurks around the forum whilst contributing very little and gives anyone who says anything negative towards me (no matter what the context) and gives them rep.

he goes to all that effort just to try and indirectly bait members such as myself, i knew all coldplay fans had no life but this is a new low for him.

he's indirectly baiting.

Seriously; grow up. Don't cry because other people are getting repped. It's an online forum, ffs.

at least acknowledge my query, you're not setting a very good example for new members now are you.

He's setting an excellent example- showing the newbies who the idiots of the forum are.

you don't see my point here, he lurks around the forum whilst contributing very little and gives anyone who says anything negative towards me (no matter what the context) and gives them rep.

he goes to all that effort just to try and indirectly bait members such as myself, i knew all coldplay fans had no life but this is a new low for him.

So you also lurk round the forum, checking back every post you make, see where someone's quoted you and then check who's repped them? Or do you just assume it to be him? Either way, get a life.

EDIT: Also, Jim, whilst reviewing this post I noticed there's a problem with the formatting/alignment of the posts.

at least acknowledge my query, you're not setting a very good example for new members now are you.

Why should anyone do what you ask of them. More then half of your posts have been in arguments defending yourself and your idiotic views on most things. You proclaim that your knowledge is so much higher then every body else's but pretty much every member on this forum disagrees with you and would rather you banned. You talk about other members giving rep when someone has a dig at you, any time someone has something bad to say about Benayoun you positive rep them, so if anything you are just as bad. You are a step away from being permanently banned from the forum so just watch what is said from now on.

He's setting an excellent example- showing the newbies who the idiots of the forum are.

^ that was the most juvenile, simplistic and cliché post i ever ever seen. Instead of looking at the points raised by myself, you have gone straight to an ignorant one dimensional black and white generic conclusion.

and lmao at the idiot remark, congratulations you incepted playground tactics in order to discredit a valid point.

^ that was the most juvenile, simplistic and cliché post i ever ever seen. Instead of looking at the points raised by myself, you have gone straight to an ignorant one dimensional black and white generic conclusion.

and lmao at the idiot remark, congratulations you incepted playground tactics in order to discredit a valid point.

A valid point? Where exactly did you make a valid point? I don't think I've seen you make a valid point. Ever.

A valid point? Where exactly did you make a valid point?

I don't think you've ever made a valid point. Ever.

Who are you again? You're not even an active member.

One's points may be invalid to an individual with a different perspective.

Not everyone has the same views and opinions, forum's such as this need a variety of different angles and perspectives from members.

Who are you again? You're not even an active member.

One's points may be invalid to an individual with a different perspective.

Not everyone has the same views and opinions, forum's such as this need a variety of different angles and perspectives from members.

Me? I'm your worst enemy. Someone who doesn't post much on here because of numbskulls like yourself. There are differing opinions and slants on certain topics, and then there is idiocy and stupidity. Most of your posts would categorise under the latter. Now please go and bore someone else with your drivel; one can only cope with so much shite being spouted.

Me? I'm your worst enemy. Someone who doesn't post much on here because of numbskulls like yourself. There are differing opinions and slants on certain topics, and then there is idiocy and stupidity. Most of your posts would categorise under the latter. Now please go and bore someone else with your drivel; one can only cope with so much shite being spouted.

Gregory you haven't seen enough of my posts to make such a judgment.

Apart from the benayoun posts and various encounters with the easily offended i contribute more than most. Although it all gets rather overshadowed by fabricated remarks which is a shame, although i'm certain bluelion (especially) is aware of this.

and you say i'm boring you, yet it's you who seem to be dedicating your time to such back and forths.

Gregory you haven't seen enough of my posts to make such a judgment.

Apart from the benayoun posts and various encounters with the easily offended i contribute more than most. Although it all gets rather overshadowed by fabricated remarks which is a shame, although i'm certain bluelion (especially) is aware of this.

and you say i'm boring you, yet it's you who seem to be dedicating your time to such back and forths.

I bet your mouth reeks... with all the shit you come out with.

How on earth do you know how many of your posts I've seen? For all you know, I could come on here daily, click on your profile, view your posts and have a good old chuckle to myself. Obviously I don't do that; that'd be stupid of me to do so as there'll be nothing worthwhile to read, anyway.

Okay, you may contribute more than most; I'll give you that. But, let me ask you this, how many of your posts are actually to a good standard and don't contain hideous remarks/comments within them? Quality over quantity and all that.

I'm only 'dedicating my time to such back and forths' because your replies are quite amusing. Please, do keep them coming. :lol: