Realistic transfers

i want to see Cattermole (sunderland), LEE (bolton), and Gary Cahill / Showcross/ Micah Richards in blue shirt in this current transfer market

You're either on a wind-up, or you're going mad.

Obviously, you'd like to see some English talent brought in and injected to the club. But we can do much better than Cattermole. If we were going to sign anyone along those lines, I'd like to see Rodwell brought in.

I'd quite like to see Neymar come to us this transfer window; he's looking like a realistic target. Torres is a hopeful one, but both won't be necessary and Neymar, though not proven in the Premier League, will cost us a lot less. And with Abramovich splashing the cash a lot more sensibly nowadays, I doubt that'll develop any further than rumours. Ramires, another realistic target, also seems promising, and I wouldn't mind seeing him come to the Bridge this summer.

just be glad we don't have the problem Citeh have! They have no choice but to cut away 7 of their players.... I heard "Team Bridge" will be joining 'Dough Cole' at Liverpool soon!

Aye, I've heard that too. Liverpool, if they sell Insua (which may not actually be happening now), would be left without a left-back. :lol:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramires and Neymar i think are the only ones who seem to be realistic at this point..because we have atleast made an offer for them..i know Chelsea have said they wont comment on transfer targets but i think if a club came out with an official statement saying that Chelsea had made an official bid..if it wasn`t true then Chelsea would come out and officially deny it.

although it seems very unlikely that Lukaku will leave Anderlecht this year..i would be delighted to see him signed up but loaned straight back to them if needs be to strike a deal...it could be that we have already struck such a deal but Anderlecht have requested as part of the deal that it isn`t disclosed until next summer.

tho there could be no deal in place atall at this time,so back on topic..i don`t see us signing anyone else than Ramires and maybe Neymar.

the Torres coming to us rumours seem even more unlikely to be true than the Cole to Madrid rumours.

I would not mind steven ireland at all we could get him for 5 million, that would be the deal of the century, his touch movement and creativity is top notch.

That would be one of the smartest transfers of the season!

I actually think Stephen Ireland would be a good signing. He's reportedly had a bust up with Mancini and really has proved himself last coupla seasons and wouldnt be ridiculously priced. Would be a good signing, in my view haha

We probably wont sign anyone, the way things are going. What a mess...

Its a pity the club haven't put more effort into the Balotelli transfer. It seems like he's the only player Carlo has really been crazy about... Even if I don't think we need him in our dressing room.

But on the whole I'm happy with the players the club seem to be moving for. Its just a pity the other clubs (rightly) really want to hold onto them. I think the only way we'll get someone is if a player really forces a transfer, and the only player who has shown any signs of doing this has been Aguero... Who I still don't think we'll sign!