Under-19 Championship

Kostas

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very disappointing performance from our boys, i was looking forward to seeing some of our youngsters. Kakuta absolutely destroyed Imad Najahwho, who is supposed to be very promising, kakuta kept going past him like he was not even there. We don't know how to produce defenders anymore every kid in Holland wants to become berkamp robben or van persie, no kid wants to become jaap stam anymore. I think our coach was really stupid as well, if fucking gael kakuta has a bloody free role can you please just mark him or something, dont just fucking give him time and room.

Edited by Badboy

You do not know what we do and what we don't do. So keep a lid on it.

Sorry, I didn't want to offend someone, but he writes that in every thread. Isn't that against forums rules? Many users and me as well are annoyed by this.

Very disappointing performance from our boys, i was looking forward to seeing some of our youngsters. Kakuta absolutely destroyed Imad Najahwho, who is supposed to be very promising, kakuta kept going past him like he was not even there. We don't know how to produce defenders anymore every kid in Holland wants to become berkamp robben or van persie, no kid wants to become jaap stam anymore. I think our coach was really stupid as well, if fucking gael kakuta has a bloody free role can you please just mark him or something, dont just fucking give him time and room.

to be fair tho, Bruma & Van Aanholt are good young defenders that would have qualified for that tournament but it seems they decided to not pick them because they have grown past that age group (talent wise, not age)..that certainly seems to be why they didn`t pick Bruma..don`t know if that applied to PVA too, but i would think it did.

to be fair tho, Bruma & Van Aanholt are good young defenders that would have qualified for that tournament but it seems they decided to not pick them because they have grown past that age group (talent wise, not age)..that certainly seems to be why they didn`t pick Bruma..don`t know if that applied to PVA too, but i would think it did.

Royal Dutch Football Association has a law that if player plays in U-21 team he can't go to younger teams. That's why Van Aanholt and Bruma couldn't play because they both were called up for U-21 before. Same goes for U-19, U-17 etc.

Im not gonna lie to you, while Im sorry that your team didn't do well Im delighted that Kakuta posed such a problem and played so well.

Did anyone watch the match?France scored 5 but Kakuta didn't score any of those.

According to the UEFA match stats he had 1 assist.

Gaël Kakuta fashioned breathing space on 66 minutes when he dribbled past three defenders before teeing up for Lacazette to chip in.