Training Day

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 5 pounds is nothing to see the players train for 1 hour, you cant even get into a cinema for that these days. The money we give the club will help it like what wilson said. Roman has come from a foreign land and he saved our club from crumbling like leeds utd. We were signing players like jimmy floyd hasselbaink and lampard for prices that we could not sustain as a business, before roman came the banks wanted to rip us apart. Now roman owns the club he has made us better than any time in our history, now people are complaining about 5 pounds to see players (ROMAN SIGNED WITH HIS OWN MONEY) like Drogba and essien players ROMAN signed for 20+ million.

Edited by Badboy

Abramovich is currently the fourth richest person in Russia and the 50th richest person in the world, according to the 2010 Forbes list with an estimated fortune of $11.2 billion.

Yeah thats $11.2 Billion that the banks and Government know about...;) ;)

I think 5 pounds is nothing to see the players train for 1 hour, you cant even get into a cinema for that these days. The money we give the club will help it like what wilson said. Roman has come from a foreign land and he saved our club from crumbling like leeds utd. We were signing players like jimmy floyd hasselbaink and lampard for prices that we could not sustain as a business, before roman came the banks wanted to rip us apart. Now roman owns the club he has made us better than any time in our history, now people are complaining about 5 pounds to see players (ROMAN SIGNED WITH HIS OWN MONEY) like Drogba and essien players ROMAN signed for 20+ million.

I'm quite aware of what Roman Abramovich did for this club, thanks.

He ought to be aware that his CEO is taking the piss.

And with the rise in ticket prices as well thought keep some things cheap!

Understand it more if they hadnt bumped the prices up and then asked for a fiver but to do both.

His CEO has got to find ways to generate cash for the club, under romans orders i would think.